Powers Gone Wrong

** A month later**

*Meanwhile, Somewhere in Crescent City*

It's been a full three days since I've been here I have yet to come up with a plan. This would've gone a lot if my dumbass partner didn't get his ass arrested, I was the brains of the operation, all I needed him to do was bring them to me. But he got arrested, what a idiot. Why the hell would  break into the school, then get caught and say you're looking for someone if you don't even know who the person is? Just dumb. Now I literally have no idea what to do, it's not like I can to a dog park in crescent city cause I don't what kind of dog he is.

I looked at my computer screen and seen that someone mentioned Kianna in a post and tagged her. I notice that the post had multiple pictures of Kianna and the girl who posted which is most likely her friend, with some other people surrounding her. 

I finally got a lockdown of what my target looks like. Now all I need is a picture of her dog and or to at least a good look of what he looks like. Everything is going just the way I like it.

"Hello Kianna, can't wait to meet you." the person said while smirking. Ok i got her, now how do i find the dog.

*Meanwhile with Kianna at school*

Its currently Wednesday and I'm sitting in English class bored, and annoyed as hell. 1. Because Omar and A can't stop googily eyes at each other, 2. Because Ty goofy looking ass wont leave me alone. Him and his friends keep throwing pencils at each other, let a pencil hit me and it's gonna be a problem. And 3. Because the teacher ain't teaching, she's just reviewing. Like all shorty doing is just telling me stuff that I already know, she said its because we have a test next week. But if I know it already then what's the point of me being here? If I could leave I would but I'm already on the verge of getting suspended, the last thing I need is to have the school call my parents again and say I wasn't in class.

Did I mention that the homecoming dance is next week? Yeah, and I have NOTHING to wear, nobody to go with, and top of that Blaze is going to be home alone that night none of us are going to be home. He's been asking me to take him out to places but that'll be putting him in danger. Because once people see me and my dog they'll know he's out the hospital. But today is the day that I promised him that me and A would ours dogs today. Hopefully this goes as planned.

In the midst of me thinking the school bell rang meaning class was over and so was school. Finally, I've been waiting to leave this death trap since I got here. As I'm walking to my locker I see A and Omar still flirting. I'm not jealous or nothing, I'm happy for my bestie but she does have to do this shit in face?

"I'm gonna miss you pookie" A said pouting at him and I roll my eyes. This girl acting she ain't going to see him tomorrow. It ain't like he leaving to go on war or some shit.

"I'mma miss you too sugar foot" he said while holding her by her waist. What the hell kind of nickname is that?

"Man y'all two sound like some love struck idiots" I say to them while rolling my eyes, and grabbing the lock on my locker. "I mean seriously pookie and sugar foot?" I said while shaking my head. 

"Not you hating" Omar said mugging at me, as I put the combination in my locker.

"Boy please, ain't nobody hating on the great value version of Bonnie and Clyde" I said while opening my locker. "A please say goodbye to your little muskrat, so we can leave." I said while rolling my eyes at him, as A began laughing, and he mugged me. Looking at me like I just fucked his father or something.

"Muskrat? Girl you up here dressed like poppy the troll with all this blue and pink on" he said while looking me up down laughing. 

"Let me not bake your ass right now. Come A lets go" I said while puling her while she was trying to kiss him "Nobody want to see that shit" I said while shaking my head at her and she laughed, and I opened the door. "Bye Oliver" I said while me and A laughed.