Chapter 201-210

The three little guys looked at Su Shihan curiously, but couldn't understand what she said.

  Su Shihan teased them, Xuanxuan and Kexin's emotions rose a little, their little hands and feet were moving, and the excitement "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" sounded in their mouths.

   Yutong opened his eyes wide, staring blankly at Ma Ma, looking at Baba, and then at her sister Kexin, who could be seen from her direction. There was no change in her facial expression.

   should be tired.

   Su Shihan kissed her affectionately, and said softly, "I'll be at my father's house soon."

   Xiaoshidian moved his small hand slightly, patted Su Shihan's face, then curled his mouth and started humming.

   After Su Shihan's face left her, her little hand caught in the air, her eyes followed Su Shihan, and she looked at Su Shihan with aggrieved eyes.

   "Ah..."

  'S voice was crying, and it seemed pitifully that he wanted to kiss him.

   Su Shihan saw this and exchanged the baby in his arms with Sister Yang.

   Sister Yang holds Kexin, and she comes to hold Yutong.

Kexin was hugged by Sister Yang. Sister Yang hugged her upright on her chest, facing outwards, so that Kexin's field of vision was wider. Kexin twisted the cow and looked at Yutong, who was hugged by Ma Ma, and blinked. After blinking, he didn't cry, and he stretched out his little hand to catch Yutong.

   After Yutong got into Ma Ma's arms, she was finally satisfied, and then she rubbed her face in Su Shihan's arms, wanting to drink milk.

  Su Shihan smiled and lightly nodded her little nose, "It turns out that my Yutong is hungry."

   "Uncle Liu, pull the car over for a while."

   "Okay, miss." The driver, Xiao Liu, heard Su Shihan's words, slowed down, found a place where he could reverse into the garage and park, so that both sides of the car could get off safely.

   If the side wall is parked on the side of the road, only one side can get off the car. It would be inconvenient for Qin Lang who is holding the babies.

   Xiao Liu thought very intimately.

   This place where Xiao Liu parked was next to the gate of a supermarket. Qin Lang got off the car with Dabao, and then handed it to Xiao Liu to help hold it. Yang Sao held Kexin and got out of the car to breathe.

   Qin Lang returned to the back seat and pulled up the rear seat curtain and the curtain between the rear seat and the cab.

   This is so convenient for Su Shihan to breastfeed Yutong.

   When the little guy ate breast milk, he immediately got excited.

   Eat big mouthfuls.

   Seeing Su Shihan’s infinite love, while gently adjusting Yutong’s little hat so that it would not cover her eyes, she said softly, “Slow down, Yutong, don’t choke.”

   Qin Lang said, "Yutong seems to be hungry."

   "I have been in the car for too long in the past two days, and I don't cry anymore when I am hungry."

   "This time we will stay at home a bit longer and wait until school starts and then go back. Let the babies grow up a little bit, or it will be too much trouble."