6 // - This is getting ridiculous - // 6

(A/N) - MY LAPTOP MUSTA GLITCHED WHEN I WROTE THIS??? I NEVER WROTE YUKI IM SO SORRY 😭😭😭

———-

"Hey Pal! Wanna go get some ramen after school?" Nendo asked Saiki. Now that Saiki had one friend. He was going to use you to get out of any social event.

"Sorry I'm hanging out with Y/N." Nendo shrugged.

"Eh. It's okay. Glad my buddy is finally getting some action." Nendo winked. Saiki looked at him disgusted. The doofus walked away.

'Me and Y/N.' He thought. 'That would be weird. I mean yea it's normal for people to be in relationships I guess but not me, right?' Speak of the devil. You walked into class and waved hi to him.

"Hi Saiki! I have a story, can I tell you?" You said excited. He sighed then nodded. "So basically, last night I was sleeping and I heard a knock at my
window. So I got up to open it-
.
.
.
"Toritsuka?" you said confused. He jumped into your room.

"Hey Y/N...I- have something to tell you.." He said slowly. You nodded as to tell him to go on. "I sorta..Like you.. I have for awhile but I didn't know how to put it.." Your eyes widened. You knew he liked you awhile back but you thought he was over it.

"Wait.. really?" You asked. He nodded. You pulled him close for a soft kiss.
.
.
.
"Yea and then I woke up. But that was a really weird dream.." You said to him. He looked annoyed.

'What is this feeling. It's like I suddenly want to punch Toritsuka more than I normally do, for something that didn't even happen. Am I? No I can't be-' He was jealous. Jealous that you would dream about something like that with Toritsuka and not him. Jealous that your brain would even come up with a dream like that with Toritsuka of all people.

You didn't even notice the feelings you were making this poor physic feel. You sat in your seat chirpy as always. Class started and Saiki couldn't help but read your thoughts. He had to know if you thought about Toritsuka in that way.

'I wonder what Saiki's doing after school. Should i ask if he wants to get soba? No he probably doesn't want Soba I mean he seems to only likes sweet things..'

'What would make you think I only like sweet thin- okay never mind I can understand that'

'Ugh. I wanna hang out with him. He's so fun to hang out with, we get along well!'

'I think you should go get checked.'

'He's so nice to!'

'Why is she thinking so much about me?'

'I wonder if he's got a girlfriend.'

'I swear to god.'

'Nah hes probably too interested in coffee jelly' you mentally laughed and so did he.

'Finally someone who gets it.'

Class ended and he was happy to realize you hadn't thought of Toritsuka once, you were mostly thinking about him. You decided not to ask to hang out since you thought he wouldn't want to. But to your surprise.

"Y/N." You turned to him. "Wanna go get Soba?" Your eyes lit up and you smiled with glee.

"No way! Yes 100% Its like you read my mind!!" He chuckled under his breath a small smile on his lips. This went unnoticed by you. But not by Hairo.

'Woah. Did Saiki just smile!? hm. That's so nice. Y/N must make him happy! I hope it works out for them. He might like her..' Saiki heard his thoughts.

'Why does everyone think i like Y/N? I just like hanging out with her. Shes different from the rest. I don't actually mind her. It doesn't mean i like her..'