🦋40🦋

"The hell are you all doing??? Where are you taking me?? Leave me!!" Tae lashed out of their hold but they were stronger than him..

Soon they made Tae to stand in front of an old man beside him one familiar boy standing with him.. with smirk on his face.

"Se-Oh??? What are you doing here???"

"Oh you remember my son.. but not me.. how sad.."

"Uncle?"

"Yes dear... It's me.. Surprise!" Mr. Oh gave an annoying evil smirk.

"What is this uncle?"

Mr. Oh laughed along with his son..

"You're dumb Taehyung... Soo dumb.. I don't know what Jungkook saw in you.."

"Why are you doing this uncle?"

"You wanna know??? Well... I wanted Se-Oh to marry Jungkook... Then all his shares will be My son's... I would have been leading beautiful life... But you had to ruin it.. ruin everything that I planned.. I tried to ruin your relationship but that didn't worked out... Accident, Jungkook raping you... Not only this... I tried lots and lots more of things to ruin you both.. but everytime that so called family of yours came in middle and ruined everything... Even after giving fake news of you can't be pregnant anymore didn't effect anyone! That Yoongi!! He almost killed me when he found out it was me who told the doctor to lie it to you! That six bastards always ruined my plan... They didn't let me to reach you and Jungkook!! Then I didn't had anything left but to kidnap you.. and by the way... There are some surprises left.. who helped me to kidnap you.." Mr. Oh smirked..

Rather than feeling hurt.. he's scared.. he don't know why but he's scared... He knows his husband and his family will find him... But he's scared.. if something happens to him.. his family will be devastated.. he can't let that happen.. and about Se-Oh... Well let's see later.. why he betrayed Tae..

Soon the guards dragged Tae towards the basement... with Mr. Oh and Se-Oh trailing behind him.

When the door opened.. Mr. Oh and Se-Oh went inside first...

"Your another surprise!!!"

Tae's eyes widened looking at people in front of him...

His GOT7 hyungs.. and the four girls.. standing there with smirk on their face..

___________________________

"Hyung I'm worried it's already getting late." -JIMIN

"Wait let's call Jungkook.. maybe he went there..." -JIN

"Damn he isn't picking up!!"

They called tops but no one's picking their phone.. they even called almost everyone.....   
Then they called principal and said with him to give phone to Yoona

Yoona:- Hello eomma?

Jin:- Baby when mommy went back from the school?

Yoona:- He went back after dropping me. Why eomma?? Is something wrong.

Jin:- No Yoona everything is fine. Concrete on your studies fighting.

Yoona:- Okay eomma bye love u.

Jin:- Love u too baby.

Call ended

"He left the school..." Jin said while tears made their way down to his cheeks while others two are sobbing uncontrollably.

"If they doesn't pick their phone I'm gonna rip them off." Jin said angrily.

"Young Joon said he's not there.. then where the heck is he..??" Jimin yelled while Messing his hairs.

"Let's go to their office!!" -Y/N

"Yea let's go!!"

|| At office ||

Tops are very busy now they're in the meeting. Where most of CEO's are present.
Then suddenly door burst open revealing Angry+ tensed Jin, Jimin, Y/n.

"Hyung u can't just enter like that!!" Jungkook said.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU BRING UR PHONE WITH YOURSELF CAN'T YOU THROW IT AWAY. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES WE CALLED YOU ALL??" Jin shouted while trying best not to cry.

"Now what happened hyung? We're busy.. we have work!"

"Is work is important then ur family?"

"Hyung I won't tolerate this behaviour inside the company!!"

But soon Jungkook eyes softened when he saw his hyung crying.

"Hyung what happened? Why are u crying?"

"Tae- he-" Jimin burst into tears.

"What happened to Tae?" Jungkook asked immediately.

"He didn't comeback to home after dropping Yoona!"

While they are busy explaining to tops... One of the employee is smirking.. soon that employee messaged his boss.

They don't have any clue sir.. it's fun to see them all worried..

Ohhh well-

Jungkook looked at others and slightly smirked making them understand..

They all smirked back without anyone's knowledge..

_________________________

Soo... What's happening?? Any guesses??👀