New School New Life

3rd Person P.O.V

One Month Later

After that encounter with a Herrscher a one month ago, and receiving an offer to become a first male Valkyrie or perhaps in this case a knight.

You spent the next one moth into a hellish training of your own while still balancing your pat job and school until you finally receive the recommendation letter from Schicksal.

The newly appointed knight of Schicksal is currently panicking his things up into duffle bag before leaving out of the house.

And ride his bike headed for soukai city until for a few hours until he finally arrived at St.Freya Academy and meet up with Himeko.

(Y/N) P.O.V

St. Freya Academy

Also known as Schicksal's Far East Branch, located in Soukai City

It's a special school meant to teach young teenagers with the potential to be Valkyries.

Theresa Apocalypse, one of Schicksal's renowned Valkyries and Otto's adopted granddaughter, is its founder, principal and leader.

They also have the flying battleship Hyperion as their secondary base.

I'm currently standing in front of the school gate, this place is looks like a freaking a castle.

Y/N: Whoa.... so this is my new life now?

Third Person P.O.V

As soon you get off from your bike you have noticed that mostly of the students inside are all girls.

You couldn't helped but get very nervous as you take a deep breath before heading inside.

Soon you steps inside of the school yard you feel every eyes were staring at you everywhere.

Y/N: I'm starting to regret my decision.

As you keeping walking faster forward trying not to gaining unwanted attention anymore.

Until you someone calling out your name.

???: Senpai...?

Y/N; Huh?

As you turned around and see a girl with black hair with red tips on her bangs and red eyes wearing a red scarf on her neck and tactical jacket and with red horned headband.