Chapter Thirty-One: Sleepover

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

It's been about 4 days and this hunt for James was getting worse. It's very hard to track someone like James.

He was always consistently moving and when I did have the time, Alec was always in the fucking way.

Tatiana and I have been trying to find things out but it's hard with Alec suddenly on my ass. I want to go out, he sends it here.

I asked him to go shopping and he brought the entire store here and let me pick what I want.

I mean free clothes.....I'm usually not one to complain.

But we are on a mission to find out what the fuck was going on.

"I don't know what we are doing" She laughs and I flop on the bed. "If I can just get away from Alec, like oooooo" I pause at my idea and she motions for me to keep talking.

Right. I have to continue the sentence, I mentally slap myself.

"Sleepover. Let's ask Alec if we just bring our guards, can we have a sleepover" I exclaim and she nods.

"That is a great idea however that's for you. Not me. I go out there and ask, he will say no." I roll my eyes and scoff. "I'm not good at that stuff, ya know. Like seducing. I'm way to insecure to do that"

She stands up and holds my face. "It's either you try or I mysteriously must keep getting cheated on" she makes a sad puppy face and I roll my eyes.

"Fine" I walk towards the door and open it slowly.

What was I thinking?

He's going to see straight through my shit.

But she's right.....it's this or nothing. So what do I really have to lose.

I knock on his door and he yells for me to come in.

"Hi" I say nervously and he smiles a little. "What's up? You okay?" He asks and I walk in slowly. I nod my head yes and just stare at him.

How was I planning on doing this shit?

I mean look at him. In his chair, pen in his hand. His suit nice and crisp. His hair slicked back with just one little piece hanging out. The man is a literal god.

This is not going to work.

I walk over to his desk and go around to him. I slowly straddle him and tuck my curls behind my ear. "So I have a question or request?" I say softly, while playing with the necklace around his neck.

"I'm listening" He answers and I look up at him. "I want some real time away from here. With Tatiana. I was thinking maybe I could stay at her house"

Before he could say anything I place a finger in his lips. "She has a whole lockdown room and we will be taking both of our guards details. That's
Sixteen total!" I look at him as he tries to think about it.