Chapter 5

Earl Haraldson didn't like the fight apparently as he stomped off shortly after without saying anything. Floki, Ragnar, Rollo, and I are currently in Rollo's house in the village.

"I must say it's been a long time since someone was able to beat me in a fight," Rollo says looking over at me with a smirk.

"Yes, you were impressive. Where did you learn to fight like that? I've never seen someone move like you did," Ragnar asks.

"I have had many teachers," I says simply not wanting to speak of my past just yet. "I assume women fighting is not common giving the Earl's reaction," I state.

"We have many Shield maidens. Earl Haraldson is just a small minded man," Ragnar says with distaste.

"Yes, Lagertha is one of the best shield maidens I've ever come across," Rollo says with a look in his eyes.

"Who is Lagertha?" I ask.

"Ragnar's wife," Rollo says with a smirk at me. I try to hide my disappointment but with the look Rollo is giving me I think I failed.

"You will meet her tomorrow. Rollo if you wouldn't mind us staying here tonight?" Ragnar asks.

"Of course. I think this stew is done if anyone is hungry," Rollo states grabbing himself a bowl. After we eat Floki and Ragnar start getting comfortable in the front room. Nymeria has been asleep for a while in a corner of the room. Rollo gets up while sending me a look before he makes his way to his room.

I lay there for a while listening to Floki's loud snores thinking about Ragnar's beautiful blue eyes. I start to imagine what it would be like to take him to bed. Gendry was sweet and gentle would he be the same? I rub my thighs together and feel my desire. He has a wife I think bitterly. Then I think of Rollo. Rollo has no wife and is very handsome his self.

I slowly sit up and make my way to Rollo's room and sneak in. He is sitting on his bed shirtless with his arms behind his head and a smirk on his face. I slowly start taking my clothes off while looking at him. I walk over to the bed and straddle him. Looking into his eyes I slowly lower my lips to his.

He groans into my mouth before grabbing my ass and squeezing. I gasp in surprise and he thrusts his tongue in my mouth deepening the kiss. Suddenly he flips us over and grinds into me. I feel his length between the blanket and he is much bigger than Gendry. He starts sucking on my neck while bringing a hand in between my legs playing with my clit. I let out a loud noise before covering my mouth with my hand. He rips my hand off as he thrusts two fingers into me making me roll my eyes into my head.

"I want everyone to know what I'm doing to you. I want you screaming my name," he says with a growl. My stomach starts to tighten and he speeds up his fingers. I arch my back into him as I cum with a loud moan. He rips the blanket away from in between us and throws it across the room. He yanks me further down the bed and puts my legs on his shoulder while pushing into me harshly. I let out a little scream that excites him. He starts pounding into me without mercy. All I can do is lay there and take it. Gods he feels amazing. He brings his head down and starts sucking on my nipple. I put my hands in his hair and close my eyes in bliss. My head falls to the side when I start to feel close again. Opening my eyes suddenly I see Ragnar peeking his head into the door watching. We make eye contact as Rollo wraps his hand around my throat and speeds up. I cum looking into Ragnar's eyes. He slowly walks into the room closing the door behind him and Rollo turns his head looking at him while still fucking me.

"Come to join us brother? Lagertha will not be happy," Rollo asks with a smirk. Rollo pulls out and flips me over on my stomach he situates me to where I'm on all fours and facing Ragnar. He grabs me by the hips while burying his length back into me. My boobs start swinging with his rhythm and my jaw drops open when he starts hitting a certain spot in me. I had forgotten Ragnar was in front of me until I feel a hand of my face. I look up at him with half closed eyes and my mouth slightly open. He looks at me with a smile and lust in his eyes. Rollo chooses that moment to take a hand full of my hair and yank me back. Now I'm on my knees staring into Ragnar's eyes as his brother fucks me from behind. Rollo wraps both his hands around my throat and somehow starts fucking me even harder. Ragnar reaches out and takes my breasts in his hands squeezing. Still looking me in the eyes he very slowly bends his head down and takes a nipple into his mouth sucking before biting just a little. As soon as I feel his teeth I cum screaming. I'm sure Floki can hear me. Rollo slaps my ass and then cums in me deeply. I feel all the energy leave me and slowly fall limply into Ragnar's arms.

——————————————————————————— When I woke up the next morning I was in Rollo's bed alone, I slowly get dressed due to the ache in between my legs. Walking out of the room all three heads of the men turn to me each with a smirk on their face.