ET|10

JAYDALIE YANAMI CHEAVES"𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖽"━━━━━━━━

"𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖽"
━━━━━━━

JAYDA SIGHED as she bandaged her hands. Not wanting to make the wounds deeper, or risk them getting infected, she made sure the bandage was thick.

Her eyes trailed up from her hands to the mirror in front of her. She no longer saw the beautiful and innocent girl she usually sees. Instead, she saw more anger and darkness. Emptiness.

After Bernice sent her to a mental hospital she completely distanced herself from them. Since she wasn't a minor, she was able to check herself out after three days. Words couldn't explain the amount of betrayal she felt after that.

Instead of filling Jaydalie in on what was going on with her, and trying to comfort her, they sent her away. Out of all people, she thought maybe Bernice would try, but she didn't.

It made her feel like a burden, so they don't have to worry about her anymore.

"You look so pretty" a voice in her head complimented, making her smile.

"I do. Don't I" she smiled, running her hands through her silky hair.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall"

"Who's the sickest of them all" Jaydalie grumbled, looking at her reflection with a fading smile. There was nothing to smile about. She was highly self aware of her deteriorating mental health, her isolation having everything to do with it. She felt as if it was better from her to be apart from the human population to keep her from making stupid mistakes. She thought time alone would make her feel normal again.

Instead, it was driving her to the brink of her insanity. Feeling her mood being ruined, she turned off the bathroom light and walked out.

She plopped onto her new bed, and just laid there staring at the mirror above her. She personally liked her new ceiling mirror, it allowed her to stare at herself until she couldn't anymore, which was until her hands slowly reached down her flat stomach and into her laced panties.

"I'm insane. Why do I turn myself on" she chuckled patting her bed for her remote. After a minute of patting, she gave up with a sigh. She laid flat on her back with her eyes glued to the ceiling.

Seems like there was nothing else to do other than stare at herself.

"So pretty, mama. Look at you" she heard a voice say.

She jumped at the sound. It didn't sound like it was in her head this time, it sounded like he was here.

Jayda's eyes watered as she felt desperation rise within her. She needed someone here. She needed to feel wanted, to feel love, to feel. Her throat closed up as tears burned her eyes. She began fidgeting in discomfort, or lack of stimulation, with her teeth clenched. Her nails clawed at her forearms before exploring down her body with great haste.