0.5

I just landed in the NYC Airport and am currently waiting outside of Starbucks, where Ben to me to stand for my brothers driver to pick me up.

Els started moving in my arms as she slept, so I slowly stroked her back, causing her to snuggle more in my arms.

I put up quite a fit to bring her on the plane with me without her being in a cage, and it was werth every second.

"Mrs Leon?" I someone with a thick Italian accent ask from beside me.

I turned to face the person. It was an elderly man who looked to be in his early 50s. He had warm hazle eyes
and light brown hair with a few silver strands.

"Yes, that's me. And who are you?"

He sends me a polite smile." I'm Edoardo Italio. Your brothers driver, " He spoke softly as he showed me his badge, confirming his words.

"It's nice to meet you. This is my dog Ella, and please call me Abriana. "

"Ok, Miss Abriana, please follow me."

I follow him out the airport and into an expensive looking car. Edoardo opened and closed my door for me before getting in himself. It was about a 30-minute drive to my brother place so during that time me and Edoardo go to know each other.

I learned that he's been married to a woman named Maria for 29 years and has 2 kids together named Alessia and Theo, who are both still in high school. He's also been working with my family since before I was born and have also told him about myself, only simple things like my hobbies and stuff. Nothing about my where I lived and what I went through, not that I'm ashamed or anything. I just don't want anyone to know just yet.

I had been so engrossed with our conversation that I hadn't even realized that we pulled up in front of a huge mansion.

Edoardo got out of the car and opened my door for me."Welcome back, Mrs Abriana," He said as I got out.

"Thank you,"

Edoardo got my bag from out of the boot, and together, we climbed up the steps to the front door.

As Edoardo unlocked the front door, I noticed there were a lot of security guards cameras both visible and hidden in every single corner. Just by observing the garuds movement and clothing, I can they are carrying more than just guns.

I already know my brother is rich rich but does he really need so much security? Not even the richest person in London has so much, and I know this how is because Orielle somehow convinced me and the boys to sneak in with her into the richest person in London mansion last year.

What leads me back to my original question. Why do you do my brother? Do you need this much security?

"This way, please," Edoardo said, holding the door open for me.

I step in first, then to the side, allowing me to come in. Edoardo closed the door and led me down the hallway to our left, and at the end of it was a long staircase we climbed up.

32 is the number of steps I counted.

Edoardo led me down a long corridor before finally stopping stopping at the end of it in front of a door.

"This is your room," He announced, opening the door.

I walked inside the room and took in every little detail. It's beautiful. I love the colors theme. It's gold with some different shades of grey. There's a big bed that easily looks the be the softest one I've ever seen in the middle of the wall in front of me with a nightstand on both sides. There's a medium-sized balcony that seems to be over a garden full of flowers from what I can't tell and a white desk to my left. There's this short hall beside the desk and 3 other doors.