××××Chapter 8××××

King's Pov:

I look at the documents before me, yellow pages with blue Tin. The documents are about......

Well I don't know! I can not concentrate! 

I let my anger out by throwing those papers off the dark brown wooden table. However because I habe to work though them i pick the next one up and try again.

„...a heir would..." a heir...

A white bunny face with red eyes jumps in front of my thoughts. As he came to my thoughts the embarrassing situation came to mind again.

Why? How? Oh my Lord... he looked so innocent...

And!! Most importantly he called me „Papa" , no other of my children call me that. Most of them are either scared of me and are polite or they just want power, but none of them ever really saw me as me, their father. Just as someone higher... but he he saw ......

But this is probably his strategy to trick me to think that, so that girl will be the good one so I need her to calm my head. To save me from the evil magic.

And tomorrow I will meet them again and then I will make the little girl into my heir! It is also better that she looks like me! Yeah that is how i will do it! The good girl will be the new Queen!

Wait, what name does she even have?

But what nobody saw was that as he thought those thoughts,  something dark black buzzed around and entered the head of the Beast King.

Iasai POV

After a while I climed the bed down and stepped on the soft brown carpet.