𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was angry, hurt, disappointed, sad, I was feeling too many emotions at once as Y/n and I stood in my living room. Her eyes on the table where the contents of her box sat. "You're such a fucking idiot sometimes! Why do you have any of this?! Are you selling again?!"

"Lizzie-" she spoke softly.

"No, Y/n, answer my question!" I yelled. Y/n continued to look at me dumfounded. I felt my eyes watering up again. I trusted her and here she was, selling drugs and most likely using them again right under my nose, and on top of that, she has a gun! "Lizzie-" she began as she took a step forward.

"You know that wasn't something I could just escape, theres no way they just let me go like that- there's rules to the game, but-"

"This isn't a fucking game Y/n! This is your life and clearly I'm the only one that gives a shit about it. Y/n, there's no but's! Are you doing drugs again? And don't even think about lying to me!" I spoke rather harshly but, come on, I just found drugs and ammunition in my house. "I'm clean, I promise but, you know selling isn't something I can just drop."

"Y/n I don't give a shit about what code of conduct they have or whatever the fuck goes on with you and your little friends but I don't want to have to see you behind bars again! Kyler would like to have his sister around for once! When are you going to finally understand that? And you have a gun?!" I continued.

I could see the remorse all over Y/n's face but I was angry. My tears fell as I hit her on her chest. She looked at me sympathetically, she knew this was most likely always at the back of my mind which it was. I'd always wondered if she'd ever come back to this life but, she never left it.

I knew she was feeling bad but, I don't think she fully understands. "You're almost 18, you don't have much more room to fuck up anymore. Wayne said it himself, one more strike and you're getting tried as an adult which means you're going to end up in prison. Y/n, I can't stress this enough, I don't want to get the call that something happened to you. Where's the gun? I hope to God you haven't killed anyone."

A tear fell from her eyes as she nodded at my words. Y/n reached behind her and pulled a gun from her pants. She took the clip out and sat the gun on the table.

"I understand what's at stake if you just drop everything but please, consider everything else. People actually care about you, those people you're involved with don't, you're disposable to them. And Brock, Y/n, how many people have you told me he's had killed that worked for him? I don't want to see that happen to you- Y/n I love you and-." I said as I felt all of my emotions overcome me.

Y/n quickly wrapped her arms around me as I sobbed into her chest. I suddenly felt angry again trying to push away from her. "Why would you start doing that again?" I yelled in between sobs, i was frustrated.

Y/n didn't say anything, she just pulled me in and held me tighter. After a while, she pulled away, cupping my cheeks and just looked me in the eyes. "I'm sorry, Lizzie." she spoke softly, barely above a whisper.

Our eyes connected, she used her thumb to wipe my slowly falling tears as we just stared at each other. She really was sorry, I could tell. Of course that didn't mean she was going to stop. Neither of us broke the gaze we had going on, no matter how mad I was at her, nothing was more perfect than this moment.

Y/n's eyes started drifting to my lips before she leaned in, slowly closing the gap. Her lips brushed against mine before she sealed them together. I couldn't help it at this point. I kissed her back. In this kiss, I let out all of my anger, my frustration, the sexual tension that had been building. She intensified the kiss before pulling away, with my bottom lip being lightly tugged on by her teeth making me let out a moan.