7.

Shares

 After Ye Lanshan woke up, she went out of the room and found that the sun outside was slightly bright. After checking the time, it was only after 6 o'clock. First, I went to the kitchen to cook a portion of preserved egg and lean meat porridge. After filling my stomach, Ye Lanshan began to think about what to do next.

  Improve your own cultivation, this step is easy to solve, and you should work hard to cultivate yourself.

  However, it is more troublesome to collect materials. The most important thing to collect materials is to have money. Although money is a pile of waste paper in the last days, but now it is what Ye Lanshan needs most.

  Because Ye Chen doesn't like Ye Lanshan, she seldom gives Ye Lanshan pocket money. Although Ye Lanshan's mother relative, Wei, is also a lady from a noble family, she was taught by her grandmother to be diligent and thrifty, and she doesn't give Ye Lanshan too much pocket money. Afraid of educating Ye Lanshan into a playful character.

  After Ye Lanshan's mother died, because there was no divorce, all the assets in her mother's name were transferred to Ye Chen. In addition to the villa where he lives now, and the 15% stake given by Grandpa Ye, it can be regarded as 'penniless' for Ye Lanshan now.

  The villa must not be sold now, so Ye Chen will definitely know that Ye Lanshan has no reason to sell the villa, which will only make Ye Chen suspicious. It's not her style to fight grass and startle snakes.

  The only option now is the shares. Fortunately, Ye Lanshan had already transferred the shares to her own name before her grandfather died.

  But now the question arises again, who will the shares be sold to? It must not be sold to Ye Chen, Ye Chen will definitely be suspicious of what Ye Lushan wants to do with so much money. And it may not really give Ye Lanshan the money to buy the shares.

  Ye Lanshan thought about it and finally decided to transfer the shares to Wang Yong. Wang Yong is the second largest shareholder of Ye's Company. If he gets this 15%, then Wang Yong will have 35%.

  And Ye Chen gave 15% of the shares to Ye Lanshan because of Grandpa Ye's will, so now he only has 30% of the shares. At that time, Wang Yong's shares will exceed 5% of Ye Chen's, and he will be able to control Ye's power, and Ye Lanshan also knows that Wang Yong and Ye Chen have always been at odds.

  There are two factions in the Yeshi Company. One is the radical faction represented by Yechen. Because they are young, they are the 'second generation' of the Yeshi elders. There is also a group of conservatives headed by Wang Yong, who are all veterans of the original company.

  Young people want to 'break' and old people want to 'steady'. Differences in fundamental concepts have resulted in numerous frictions and collisions.

  However, because Yechen's faction has more shares than Wang Yong's faction, Wang Yong's faction is often suppressed by Yechen's.

  Therefore, Ye Lanshan thought that Wang Yong and the others had been suppressed by Ye Chen for a long time, and she definitely wanted to make a comeback. With such a good opportunity in front of him, I am not afraid that Wang Yong and the others will not take the bait.

  Then the problem of funding can be solved. Thinking of this, Ye Lanshan decided to go to space to practice. After all, in the end times, the strength of an individual is king.

  Otherwise, even if you have more supplies, you can't keep it, can you?

  ======================= Happy Little Theater Dividing Line =====================

  Another five Years have passed, our child Yu Xuan is 5 years old, and he is studying in the sunflower kindergarten at the base. One day after school, our child Yu Xuan asked his father

  , "Dad, why aren't you and my mother two names in my name? There is a new classmate, his name is Gao Zhang Bohong, he said that because his father's surname is Gao and his mother's surname is Zhang, and his father loves his mother very much, so his surname is Gao Zhang, then father, do you not love your mother, why is there no in my name? Mother's surname?"

  Yu Haotian frowned, "Son, do you want your surname Yu Ye (bath lotion)?"

  Yu Xuan thought for a while, shook his head, and walked away, suddenly Yu Xuan's child ran in front of Yu Haotian again as if thinking of something. "Dad, in fact, if my real surname is Yu Ye (bath lotion), I can't pull it, I'm better than Uncle Bai's brother, Uncle Bai's surname is Bai, Aunt Chi's surname is Chi, the little brother of Uncle Bai's family is not called Wade Chi (idiot). ), so mine is pretty good!"

  Yu Haotian "..."