CHAPTER 21

Charlene's pov

Leo's arms wrapped her fit arms around my waist and pulled me off the floor. I was still dazed with her sucking my soul out of my body that I didn't realize I was already laying on her soft bed. Her gentleness caught me off guard if I'm being honest, and so did her kisses, leaving a ticklish feeling on my skin. I looked down at her while her lips landed between my boobs, one arm under me and the other caressing my side. I watched as her short hair fell on her face and I pushed it out of the way, she looked up at me and gave me a small smirk then closing her eyes again and kissing down my stomach.

Her arm flexed as she moved her hand between my already wet entrance, her fingers touched my swollen clit making me jump slightly. Her other kept me in place and even pulled me closer to her if that was even possible. I was a little nervous, and it showed. Since I've never slept with anyone. Shameful to say, but I didn't really have time to have sex.

"It's alright darling, relax and let me take care of you" she whispered in her raspy voice making me nod in obedience, I felt her finger against my hole as she slowly pushed it in. It wasn't the most comfortable but wasn't painful either, she kissed my hip bone while her hand moved at a slow pace.

My body couldn't understand what was happening, it never felt such pleasure and I craved for more. The faster she went the louder I got, I threw my head back and grabbed on the headboard behind me while Leo took care of me.

"Are you okay love?" She asked me, but I was too deep in my thoughts enjoying the feeling of her fingers knuckles deep inside me that I couldn't find the words to reply.

"You don't know how much I wanted this..." She said pulling her fingers out, I was about to complain because I was so close to releasing but the pleasure soon came back even though it was painful than before. Leo put my legs on her hips and laid her hands on mine that were still gripping the headboard for dear life.

I looked at her stomach and watched her stomach flex while her hips thrusted faster, her grunts and groans were the sexiest things I've ever heard in my life. I felt her hand grab my chin and gently pull my head up to make me look at her, her eyes were slightly open and she she was sweating but she didn't stop her movements.

"A-are you okay..." She asked leaning closer to my face, I nodded fast feeling something build up in my lower stomach and my core tingle. I bit my bottom lip hard almost making it bleed and I guess she knew I was about to cum because her thrust got harder and the only thing I heard before cumming was the sound of our bodies colliding.

I was too tired to comprehend what happened after, did she pull out? Did she release inside of me, I didn't care. I just wanted her to hold me, I felt her land next to me while breathing heavily, she pulled me closer to her and pulled the covers over our bodies.

*******

I was tying Leo's armor while she put on her arm shields, today was the day we were going to get my kingdom back and I was ready to do that.

"I'm done" I said with a small smile, she turned to look at me her hair was always in a mess but for some reason it suited her so well. The black armor fit her body so good and I couldn't help but be attracted to this, she smirked and leaned to catch my lips.

"What naughty thoughts do you have in here?" She asked gently poking my head, I bit my lip with an innocent look and she just chuckled.

"Come on love, let me tie you up" she said then chuckled once she realized how it came out, she started tying my armor as well without forgetting to generously give my neck lots of kisses.

"Thank you" I kissed her cheek, and pulled her down to the main room where Freda and Katia were waiting, Freda had an emotionless look while Katia's cheeks were redder than a tomato.

"What happened?" I asked curiously while tucking my sword to my side. Freda obviously had a red spot on her face, it looked like a slap and for some reason Katia had a guilty look.

"Nothing" Freda replied fast then stormed out of the castle. I looked at Leo and she just shrugged her shoulders clearly as clueless as I was.

"Let's get going, shall we" Leo kissed Katia's head goodbye and I gave her a short hug before heading out. Katia's husband was waiting for us outside already mounted his horse and so was Freda.

The man was older than all of us, he looked like he was in his mid forties but still very handsome and fit. He had dark hair with a greyish beard, Leo helped me on my horse like she always does then jumped on hers.

"If anything bad happens to me my love, I want you to know that all this is yours. You will be the new queen and that I-" she sighed looking away then took a deep a breath before staring back at me.

"And that I love you Charlene..." She said in all sincerity, I was stunned and my tongue got tied I couldn't speak. She had this look of hurt in her eyes but it quickly disappeared, she pulled her horse through the thousands of men as they maid way for us.

"May God be with us!" Katia's husband yelled making everyone cheer, indeed, may God be by our sides and grant us victory.

It took a couple of days to reach the closest and safest point to my kingdom, where Frederick's men won't see us. Leo has asked her men to rest because tomorrow was the day we attack, I was sitting next to Freda who was deep in her thoughts. I haven't heard her say anything since we left the castle which was very weird.

"Hey" I said trying to grab her attention, she was making more of her arrows.

"Yes?" She said roughly sharpening the tip of the arrow, I grabbed the wooden object from her hands and put on the ground.

"What's wrong?" I asked, she sighed and leaning back against the tree while crossing her arms like a big baby.

"Is it about Katia?" I asked again,

"I have no idea who that is" she replied making me raise my eyebrow in amusement.

"I'm pretty sure you know who I'm talking about"

"She asked me to forget about her, so that's exactly what I'm doing" she said still glaring at the emptiness of the forest. I grabbed the arrow that she was crafting and made her look at it.

"Well, you're not doing a great job" I pointed to the letter K carved on one of the ends of the arrow. Her eyes widened and tried to snatch it but I quickly got up and ran to Leo's tent while laughing my ass off. Well someone caught feelings...

**************************
Hello my dear readers!!! I have missed you a lot, I'm sorry for not updating sooner but I had a lot of stuff to take care of but I'm here again and here's a chapter for you! I hope you like it!!

Have a great day!!

-S