42

*2 months later

*2 months later.*

She's now 6 months about to be 7 in a month but After we found she was actually pregnant we had set a donors appointment so we could know what to do and what not to do and shit .

She started showing like last month and she been wearing my clothes every time we went around the rest of them so they didn't know yet .

She been on the phone with someone these past couple months and I think it's the same personage was in the phone with when we found out she was pregnant.

I been real fucking suspicious of what's been going on causing me to not gon lie get a little distant.

Recently she been getting up always around 3-4 am and she be gone and then she come back my question is where the hell she be at and when I asked her about it all she said was "oh no where crazy don't worry Ian been doin nun ."

And I especially been suspicious cause today we had went shopping and we had ran into this one boy his name was like Tristan and when they saw each other niggas started hugging and shit talking about how good of a time they had with each other and shit .

I had talked to the boys meaning bluu ,Ty , red, mookie,TJ ,Draco .

I talked to them yesterday and I told them everything that I been seeing recently and they all just telling me to not over think it and make sure I have enough to actually jump to conclusions. But today just added to how I was feeling and it ain't help .

We was sitting in traffic right now and it's dead silent in the car . She was on her phone laughing and shit at who ever she was texting I had glanced over and the name was ' Tristan 👾'

Again with this nigga .

Lemme text the boys cause nah I'm real life finna get pissed.

Ghetto avengers 🅿️

Me
Aye Yall.

Brudda 🖤
Yooo

Mud brudda 🖤
Wassup

TY 🕴🏾
Yup

Mookie 👾
Huh

Red 👺
Wasgud

Rainbluu 🧬
What