21

Lei sighed loudly as she sat up on the bed, seeing everyone getting ready.

She looked at Juri, who only looked at her with a shrug.

Asshole..

"I was going to wake you Ms. Lei, but Ms. Juri said you don't have to because you're not going to the game in the woods cabin." Ji Ah said quietly as she smiled at her.

Lei nodded her head as she pretended to sigh in sadness.

"Sadly, I'll have to stay here."

"At least counselor Gyu is staying too." Sara shrugged as she had Lisa help button her shirt.

"That's true. We'll be playing board games and reading books together." Lei smirked at Juri, who only rolled her eyes.

"That sounds so romantic." Lisa sighed as she shook her head.

"Yeah, very romantic." Sara agreed as she nodded her head.

"Are you sure you're six?" Lei chuckled as Sara gave her a smirk.

"Just because I'm young, it doesn't mean I don't know about boyfriends."

"Right. Sara and Theo are dating." Lisa teased making Sara scrunch her nose.

"That's disgusting! Dating is for big people not for little people like me."

"Good job Sara. Sometimes dating isn't even for big people." Lei said pointedly as she laid down again.

"What do you mean?"

"Juri would know, right Juri? Sometimes things don't work out the way ones would desperately wish." Lei laid her head on the pillow as she smiled at Juri, who didn't even look at her.

"Good thing that it worked for you and counselor Gyu. You're like... from a disney movie." Lisa smiled brightly as she was oblivious of the tension coming from Juri.

"Yeah, I know. Things like that work great if you BOTH like each other."

"I don't understand what we're talking about." Ji Ah said softly making everyone smile.

Lei smirked as she placed the blankets over her shoulder and faced the window again, closing her eyes.

"Hey!"

Lei quickly opened her eyes, hearing knocking at her window.

She rolled her eyes and looked around the room to make sure everyone was dressed and opened the window.

"What do you want?"

"What do you mean 'What do you want?', is that how you greet your soulmate?"

"Soulmate?" She chuckled as he raised his eyebrows playfully. "How do you expect me to greet you, soulmate?"

He softly tapped his lips making the girls that were looking at him giggle.

"There's kids."

"We don't mind." Lisa smirked as she intently watched.

"You need to go have breakfast. All three of you." Beomgyu pointed at them through the window as Lisa shrugged.

"Fine." Sara sighed as she pulled Ji Ah along. "Lisa come with us."

Lisa, who was hoping to stay behind and watch, walked behind them with a groan.

"My breath still stinks. I haven't brushed my teeth." Lei said as she shook her head.

"So what?"

"You're annoying."

"Thank you." He said as if she hadn't just insulted him and looked behind her, seeing Juri still in the room, doing her hair. "Juri! We're all adults here, you don't mind right?"