02 ✓

ALL MINE ✓ CHAPTER TWO©-SOIGNÉ

ALL MINE CHAPTER TWO
©-SOIGNÉ

FAIR !

narrative !

"THIS IS REALLY GOOD, TERUHASHI."
y/n complimented her as she took another bite from her slice of cake. kusuo nodded with approval, it wasn't on par with coffee jelly but it sufficed. "it's good." he agreed, glancing up at kokomi who had a small smile on her face. "thank you guys, it's all thanks to your mom though saiki." she thanked them, trying to seem calm and maintained. though y/n and kusuo clearly heard her thoughts being anything but calm and maintained.

"it's whatever that y/n likes it, but SAIKI LIKES IT! well of course he'd like it since i used his moms recipe, but he voiced his opinion! thats a huge step, gosh hes opening up to me." kokomi fangirled. kusuo seemed to keep his expression under wraps but y/n couldn't help but side eye him, wondering if he was paying attention to what she was paying attention to.

"she's more delusional than me."

"we all knew this."

"also, since you two are here, i was wondering if you guys wanted to go to the fair tomorrow?" kokomi's hands clasped together as her head tilted, her smile getting wider. "no." kusuo immediately said before y/n smacked his arm. "we would like to, but ku's helping me take out my braids and redo them. we'll be really tired once we're done..." y/n explained to kokomi, wanting to be polite.

"how long does that take?"

"uh, maybe around 3-4 hours...why?"

"that's fine, we can just go tomorrow. i'll see you guys at 7, okay?" kokomi smiled at them as she got up, picking up the box with her cake in it and walking exiting the house before they could reject her plans.

"you should've stuck with my no."

"you're too mean to her—"

"well someone has to do it."

⿻:A L L M I N E﹒💭⺌

"you're really fast at braiding." y/n told kusuo while she looked in the mirror in the mirror. it only took him 30 minutes to finish, which was still shocking that this was something psychic powers could be put to use for. even though she's been making him do her hair since their freshman year, it was like a bonding time for them and what made them get close.