Spring broken

This started out like any other day. I was headed into work clocked in, what not. We had to go somewhere so everyone headed into this van that looked like the ones you see on mob movies. Except it was designed so it made me feel better.

I was bout to call shotgun but Loona beat me to it

I was bout to call shotgun but Loona beat me to it. So I got stuck in the back hanging on for dear life cause blitz was very aggressive. I kept getting hit with shit that was back there. Loona just laughed. Honestly I kinda laughed too. Once we got there we was bout to park in our usual spot. But this pink car having bitch was already there. He was mad. I was mad. Turns out that it was this pop star. I didn't know who she was and I didn't give a fuck. Me and blitz got out to see her and her big ass bodyguard hellhound. I stood there looking at Loona seeing that she was just focused on the pop star. Her name was Veriosika Mayday.

What kinda stupid ass name is that? You know I ain't gonna judge. My parents named me after after a Bible character. Not gon judge. Her and blitz were at it and she walked off and blitz was bout to say something but her hellhound came up and his big black tail was in his way before he said anything else. Then I stepped up protecting him cause I'm not a punk nor a pussy so I gave him a death glare like

 Then I stepped up protecting him cause I'm not a punk nor a pussy so I gave him a death glare like

He just walked off not doing a thing. I ain't worry bout it for long. Then Loona, me, moxie, and blitz went inside and I was clueless as to what the hell was going on. I put this mask on so they don't see my expression. It looked like this.

Something like this

Something like this. When we got in Loona thought she did her makeup shitty. I thought. "Why does a hellhound need makeup? She has a good pattern on her fur as it is." But I'm not her. Blitz said she looked perfect. With him being her father I don't blame him. I thought the same. Don't judge me. She bumped into the other hellhound and stared to blush. Now I admit he did have better looks than I did. Couldn't tell if he was black just yet though. He sounded black so there's that too. Apparently Loona likes ni***s. She got good taste. But I think it's a little late for that since we're dating now.

Apparently there wasn't a room for them so they rented the one we were supposed to go to

Apparently there wasn't a room for them so they rented the one we were supposed to go to. Which was horseshit. But moxie tried to step in and talk to them and that plan didn't workout so well. But then in the middle of all that blitz said "don't let them access any of your holes."

I froze. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT. I busted in knocked out of the people and took moxie outta there. That was fucked up in so many ways. Any way. After all that they made a bet to see who can kill the most amount of people. So blitz threw out flyers to a bunch of different people so then clients started rolling in. We were good to go.

We went to earth and Loona had the list. All she had to do was smell it and boom. We got our targets. Apparently they don't give a fuck about keeping a low profile. But then Loona transformed in a human. I was amazed. Stunned. Kinda like me except I turn into the rider when I'm pissed off. Any way I'm getting off topic.

We started off pretty good but then Loona got distracted but I brought her back. I tried to be a good friend cause she just wasn't feeling it today. Nothing a few words of encouragement won't fix! But then what made me mad is that this pop star bitch wanted to cheat and bring this big ass monster to her little concert to kill off a lot of people at once. Moxie got tangled up with some people and got dunked into this beer bucket. He was wasted a few minutes after. Millie took care of him while I took care of this Godzilla wanna be.

This chain was very useful cause I turned into the rude and wrapped that whole damn thing around it and slashed it apart. But it wasn't dead so I punched it to death. Light work. Next time bring a challenge bitch.!! Any way. Loona had a heated argument while all that was happening like there wasn't a huge beast to kill but not to worry. She was a little down so after we won the bet I just took her back to my place and we just say there and watched a movie.

But she did lay her head on my chest. Gadamn. It felt so good. Not bad for my first time. We just kinda cuddled. She ended up sleeping there for the night. But I let her sleep in the bed. I was on the couch. I didn't mind she had a rough day.