Chapter 36

Viewer discretion is advised! The chapter is a little mature but not too mature!

Rafael pushed her inside the room, still kissing her. He slammed shut the door with one foot. Paula frantically began undoing the buttons of his shirt and when they were undone,her fingertips ran across his muscled chest.

She heard his groan of pleasure. Rafael tore his mouth from hers to shrug off the shirt and carelessly throw it across the room.

She welcomed his kiss again, hot and wet. Rafael cupped the back of her head and deepened the kiss. His mouth then moved to trail slow kisses on her neck.

Paula felt delirious. Her hands ran into his hair with a silent cry as his mouth paid a tribute to the mounds on her chest.

Her eager hands began to fumble with his belt but his hands stilled hers. He stared down into her eyes with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Not yet, princesa. I have waited for a long time for this," he drawled in her ear, before nibbling her earlobe.

"I have missed you, Paula," he whispered again in a husky voice as his hand slid down to cup her derrière, drawing her even closer to feel the evidence of his words.

Paula moaned in his mouth as she felt more molten liquid pooling in her core.

"Rafael," she gasped his name feeling like she was about to come undone at the way he was grinding himself on her.

Her clothes were removed in seconds under his impatient hands and she was lifted against his body and carried over to the queen sized bed.

Rafael gently laid her down and hovered above her. He sucked in a sharp breath as his darkened eyes trailed down her exposed body.

Paula bit her lower lip in anticipation and his attention was drawn there. His thumb trailed her full lower lip, staring into her eyes,which mirrored his own desire.

"Are you sure about this?," he asked her.

"More than anything."

His lips captured her mouth again in another sizzling kiss. He removed a foil paper from his pocket and her eyes widened.

"Where did you get that?," she asked in a stunned voice.

He mischievously corked one eyebrow at her as he removed his trousers.

"Ever since you moved in, l have been walking around with one because l knew it was only a matter of time before l lose control and claimed you like l have always wanted."

Her lips trembled on the brink of a smile.

"Don't laugh! It's been pure torture ever since you moved in. I thought l was going to die of terminal horniness."

Paula dissolved into another laugh. They became silent again, regarding each other. Her hands cupped his cheek.

"l have missed you too, Rafael," she whispered, fighting hard to hold back the threatening tears.

Rafael leaned down and laid a kiss on her forehead.

"I know you did."

She raised her eyes to him again smiling mischievously.Her hand moved below , to squeeze the very place he was aching for her.

"You damn little tease!," he cursed as he gave out another tortured groan.

He gave her a punishing kiss.