Moving and Neighbours

"Hi" - normal talking (with mouth ofc)
"Hi" - Saiki talking through telepathy
Hi - thoughts.

•○•  °●°  •○•  °●°

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty nervous.

Moving is nerve-wracking, especially when you're moving to a completely different city. New house, new surroundings, new people. Sure, there is a lot of great things about moving into a new city, like adventuring out to look around and see the sights!

But, I can't quite yet. I have to unpack and right away start attending school. I will be going to.. P.K. Academy I think it was. It's not a far walk from my new home, at least that's what my mother told me.

My mother grew up in this exact neighborhood, which is why she chose this exact one. I'll be honest, it's pretty nice here. It's quiet and I like quiet. The houses look nice too.

Oh, we've arrived to our new house.. it's pretty nice, a bit bland but who am I to complain? I exit the backseat, grabbing two boxes that were sat beside me in the back seats.

"Hun, don't worry about the boxes. Me and your father will carry them, you just have to help unpack everything, okay?" Mom grabbed the boxes from my arms and started walking towards the now unlocked door.

I really don't want to trouble them so I'd rather help out a bit. "But mom I can help-"

Dad came up to me and leaned down a bit, whispering in my ear, "Y/n. We can handle it, bud. You already know how strong your mom is, and it's best to just listen to her because you know how stubborn she is."

Me and him giggled a little, mom sending dad a death stare and he got the message immediately and continued grabbing boxes.

Mom turned her attention to me, giving me a sweet smile. "Hun, you go look around the house since you haven't been here yet. And start opening the boxes already."

I gave her a nod and started heading inside the house. I haven't seen the inside yet. Mom and dad have already and the furniture is already inside, which makes this all easier for me.

Well, it's very normal. The walls a light beige color, the furniture all a nice pretty shade of brown. The color scheme was calm, bringing a small smile to my face.

I then excitedly ran up the stairs, checking the rooms.

The first one to the left was bland but still had a calm feeling to it. This must be the guest room.

I skipped over to the next door I saw, it was the bathroom. Plain, mostly white and not small but not big either.

The next door I opened left me grinning widely. It was my room! It had calm brown shades just like the guest room. It felt a bit empty but that's because I haven't unpacked yet! Once I'm finished with this room its gonna look so pretty!

I put my bag on my bed and walked out of the room, heading for the last door. It was my parents room! It had the same brown color scheme to it but the room was a bit bigger than my own, having it's own separate bathroom and a queen sized bed.

I exited the room, heading for my own again and planting myself face first into my cute looking bed. I giggle, smelling the scent of the clean sheets.

It's perfect. It was comfy, but not to the point where it's too comfortable. I sit up and get off the bed, heading for my desk. Theres a window right over it, perfect!

I look out the window to see the neighbor's house. Right across from my window is the neighbor's window, meaning they can look into my room at any given time. Just as I was about to put down the curtains I saw a flash of pink in the neighbor's window.