Love

The girl wanders around town. If anyone sees her, she's doomed. In her house, she's safe. 

She's young, nearly twenty, and she is older. 

Her parents think she's just out for a walk. They told her not to talk to the rich people. But she couldn’t help it when she saw her. She fell in love instantly.

She finally reaches the gates of her house. She knocks on the door. Her lovely crystal blue eyes meet those of the young girl. 

The girl feels wonderful. She bathes in her beauty. Too bad it all has to be kept a secret. Her parents would kill her.

She gets inside and shuts the door behind her. Jenny, her cat, brushes against her leg, meowing.

'Hi, Jenny.' She pets the cat.

She gets pulled along and is forced against the wall.

'Maria, my sweetheart.' She feels her soft lips on hers and feels her whole body reacting to her kiss. 

She can’t imagine ever feeling this for a man. Her hand now runs through her messy hair and over her face.

As young as she is, she's easily turned on. And vulnerable. She kisses her with so much passion, she isn’t used to getting so much love.

She moans against her mouth and wraps her arms around her neck. She melts - from the kiss, from her beauty. 

'I missed you,' she whispers in her ear.

It's been a few days since they last saw each other, but it felt like forever.

Their kiss becomes more heated. The girl feels it burn down there. Her cunt throbs. She is so wet. 

'I'm… I'm…' She moans into the kiss.

'What?' She licks along her lips.

'I'm horny… please fuck me!' She almost screams.

Her hand slips down to her crotch. She places her hand into her pants. She gasps when she feels her hand on her most sensitive spot. And she sees stars as she starts to stroke it.

'Ooooh, fuck…' She moans against her mouth.

'You like this? Huh?' Elisabeth whispers seductively.

She starts to whisper seductive words. Maria grows more and more excited.

She knows her for half a year now, but it feels like forever. She's so in love with her. She knows she is in love with her too. But she’s still afraid of losing her love. She is not much loved by anyone.

They pull away. She looks at her girlfriend. Her brown hair, her blue eyes, her pale blue dress. Those lovely earrings. 

'Ooooh, someone is wet,' Elisabeth whispers in her ear.

'I-I want us to make love,' she admits.

'Let's go then. C'mon, my love.' She pulls her along with her. Halfway, she grabs her and lifts her up. 

Maria can’t believe it. Elisabeth carries her! She could only dream of that half a year ago. Elisabeth looks at her lovingly. 

'Let's go, baby,' she whispers in her ear.