𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬

- 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮❜𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 -

(This community is for all fandoms and people. We accept and welcome all kinds and types of people in the community! You don't necessarily have to be a Blink to join.)

i) Give The Community a Permanent Follow to make sure that you're a part of it as well as we'll be posting important announcements through the community account

ii) Give A Follow to the Founders : @-Yeonjinx and @karinselleisluv as they've worked hard to bring the community alive.

iii) Give this hiring book and community a shout-out as we're looking for more 'PINKS' to join us in this journey. If possible, do tag people who fit here and will make the journey even more brighter!

iv) Add this book to your reading list as well as library so you get updated about new chapters and vote on all the chapters of this book. We'll be checking it before accepting you.

v) Once you're accepted, you need to add, "Part of the PINKS - @THE-PINK-VENOM" on your bio.

vi) Be Patient if you don't receive a reply, we've worked hard for this so you have to be kind and understanding. You will get a reply sooner or later.

vii) You can join us through Discord and Instagram.

viii) After you fill the form, make sure you're a part of the community For at least 2 and a half month before resigning. Resignation before that will not be accepted. Inform us if you're going on Hiatus, changing your username or leaving the community.

ix) If you're going to leave before 2 and a half month, you have to find a replacement for yourself.

X) Ghosting or Ignoring the Community, Founders, Discussions or Announcements will lead you to be blacklisted and kicked out.

Xi) Members who are not polite and are unnecessarily creating fights or being rude will lead to being banned from the community.

Xii) We do not accept people who are racist, homophobic and transphobic. This is a safe space for people of all kinds and we do not want any sorts of these horrible people.

Xiii) Take the works assigned to you seriously and submit them on time. If you don't, you'll reiceive an embarrassing strike.

Xiv) Members should be 14 or above to join the Arena.

XV) Vote on this chapter and give a black or a pink heart if you've read it till this far.

Xvi) Password is your Favorite Aesthetic/Member or a Girl Group!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃