Kabuto lemon

This story was requested by : Anoamazing
.
.
.
The sound of chains and groans wrung throughout the large area you and the other "specimens" were kept. You had gotten use to it by now but somethings were changing.

And on this particular morning something had changed. It wasn't Orochimaru who had come to check on you and the others but a grey haired male with glasses. He looked somewhat young but then again you had met several young people with grey hair.

The same question that was in your mind was being discussed among the others "who is he and what is he doing here."

Just then Orochimaru dramatically made his grand entrance and stood beside the man.

"May I please have everyone's attention....This is Kabuto and he will be tending to you from now on. It's none of your business as to why."

He then turned around dramatically and left while yelling "go talk to the l/n girl. She'll get you familiar with everyone and everything."

You stood there as the man now known as Kabuto looked for you. Hesitant to say anything you let him come to you.

He had such a pure face and to you had almost looked like an angel, you made those thoughts vanish as you begin showing him around and introducing him to the other specimens and inmates.

Personally you had become a big fan of Orochimaru's experiments and work. You knew your day would come but for now you sat back and enjoyed life.

1 year later

"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT! HAVE YOU LOST IT LORD OROCHIMARU!"

"Kabuto calm down. It's not like I'm asking you to marry her, just to sleep with her and have a child. I need to be teaching someone young about our ways."

Kabuto sighed in defeat and looked at the ground. "Then why sir don't you have a child with her?," He asked.

"Because this needs to be a normal child, and raised somewhere besides this cave. I can't leave nor do I have the time to raise it. I have a cabin up in the mountains close to the cave, here's the key. You are dismissed." He said with a hiss.

Kabuto packed his bags and went to go get 'y/n'.

"Y/n" Kabuto called from the top of the stairs as he approached you.

'so it appears my day has finally come' you thought to yourself.

"Y/n go pack a bag and we'll be off on a mission our dear lord has wished us to go on and full fill."

You nodded your head and did as Kabuto asked. When you finally finished packing you said goodbye to a few of your friends and then went out with Kabuto.

When the sun hit your face it was incredibly warm and bright, it felt amazing to your cave worn skin. Kabuto looked over at you with a nice smile on his face.

"It's been awhile hasn't it." He said turning to look ahead again as you slightly turned your head to him.

"Yes...the last time I have fully been in sunlight was a little over a year ago." You said with a hint of sadness on your tongue.

You both continued walking in silence until you spoke up to ask a question. "Kabuto-sama what is this mission about anyways" you asked

He quickly looked down with a hint of pink upon his cheeks. "W-well Lord Orochimaru wants us to raise a child and then return to the cave as soon as we can so he can teach the young one of his ways."

"Oh so are we going to get a child. omg that's do exciting" you squealed as you clapped your hands and jumped up and down. Obviously completely clueless of the situation you would soon be involved in.