Chapter-28

Author's POV-

Weekend has passed but the engagement/announcement party has been post pone due to work and business purposes.

Soo-ah was sitting in her class drowned in her thoughts with her air pods on, on her side was Taehyung taking notes and scribbling roughly

Soo-ah was sitting in her class drowned in her thoughts with her air pods on, on her side was Taehyung taking notes and scribbling roughly. The other three were next to him.

Tae looked around only to see Lucas glaring at him, he smirked and looked at Soo-ah and then back at Lucas

Tae looked around only to see Lucas glaring at him, he smirked and looked at Soo-ah and then back at Lucas. He cocked his brows up as if mocking him and put his hand on her shoulder she looked at him coldly but he put on his innocent face and said,

Tae-"Soo-ah my hand is paining, plz?" he said and she nodded and looked out of window where as Lucas was burning in anger and jealousy. Jimin and Lisa chuckled at him, JK busy glaring at other boys who were looking at Soo-ah. And the said girl was un bothered of her surrounding.

TIME SKIP- 

Soo-ah has been working non stop on the choreography which she needs to finalize alone in the dance studio

Soo-ah has been working non stop on the choreography which she needs to finalize alone in the dance studio. She haven't talk to anyone since Jisso's incident. She was lying on the floor panting heavily, sweat was dripping from her body but some thing didn't felt right. She felt dizzy and her head was spinning, she shook her head vigorously. As if fighting for consciousness, she got up but fell on the ground as her knee became so weak, her body felt numb and cold.

??-"Hey love" a creepy voice sad in a sadistic tone. She looked through corner of her eyes, there stood Lucas and his minions looking at her with a smirk. He started walking towards Soo-ah, she tried moving her limbs but they only trembled, Lucas smirked and chuckled sadisticly.

Lucas-"Oh sweet heart, there is no use to fight. I have drugged you baby, heavy dose" he whispered the last part in her ears. Soo-ah never felt so help-less in her entire life.

Lucas-"You see Soo-ah, I really love you! but you don't even look at me. I did everything, I asked you out, I made everyone stay away from you, I even forced myself on you but you beat the shit out of me." Yeah, this jerk tried it once before but Soo-ah is trained black agent, it didn't take her a minute to knock him out. So this time he made a plan to drug her.

Soo-ah was just glaring at him,

Lucas-"So here is my new plan, I drugged you and now I'll rape you" he said and her blood ran cold. She gulped hard trying to move any part of her body in protest but it only made her tremble. Lucas laughed loudly with his friends.

Lucas-"I like it when you are scared baby, but that's not the whole plan."......"You see my friends are here for special reasons, they will be shooting our beautiful moment and then..............." he leaned near her ears and said-"It'll go on the school website" he said and smirked.

Soo-ah's mind was blank, her soul was getting murdered and she was fighting hard to move or shout for help, her breathing became heavy and Lucas smirked and hovered over her.

Hoseok's POV-

I was getting really bored, everyone was busy with there work but I didn't have any. I decided to go to the dance studio, I got up but all heads turned to me. I gave them a 'what' look.

Jin-"Where are you going hobi?" he asked while doing his assignments.

Hobi-"Dance studio hyung" I said but Jimin tugged on my hoodie, I know what this kid will say.

Jimin-"Hyung can I tag along?" he said showing his best puppy eyes. I nodded and chuckled at his reaction. 

We were walking towards dance studio when we heard giggles and muffle like crying, I looked at Jimin and he had the same reaction. We picked our pace and went towards the direction where the voice where coming. It looked like it was coming from the dance studio, we wasted no time and opened the door, my heart stopped. I saw something I wished I never did.

I saw the guy from the cafeteria fight hovering over Soo-ah, her top was ripped and her neck was covered with scratches and bite marks. Her face was pale and tears stream down her eyes. She looked like a corpse, she looked at me pleading help her.

Guy 1-"Get the fuck out of here!" he spat and was about to throw us out, but rage took over me.

Hobi-"Jimin go to her" I said and Jimin walked towards her but Lucas punched him in the face and screamed-"GET THE FUCK OUT!!" like a rabid dog. But I completely lost it by now, I punched the guy in front of me and he fell on the floor.

Hobi-"You were saying something" I said calmly taming my demon. He shivered, there were 3 in all, one is already on the ground two more to go. I motioned Jimin to get her out, he took of his jacket and rapped it around the trembling girls, he seemed shock when he touched her. He looked at Lucas with pure rage.

Jimin-"What did you do to her?" he said through gritted teeth. He gulped hard and tried to run away but I kicked him hard and he fell on the ground groaning. I looked at the other guy, he was trembling by now,

Guy 2-"He gave her a heavy dose of drug so she won't be able to move her limbs in protest or beat him like last time" he said while trembling. My eyebrows knitted in confusion, last time?
I grabbed his collar and jerked him towards me.

Hobi-"What do you mean like last time"

Guy 2-"T-this is-s n-not the fi-rst time h-he tried, h-he tri-ed it once-e back then b-but S-Soo-ah b-beat him-m to de-ath." Jimin took her bridal style and walked out of the studio.

Hobi-"Shall we begin?" I said in a dark tone.