Chapter 35: Bring It On

Yibo took a shower before making his way to Zhan's room. Part of him was nervous while another part of him was excited. Zhan was not in the room. Yibo realized that Zhan was still in the bathroom when he heard the water running in the bathroom.

Yibo walked over to the study table and looked for Zhan's drawing book. Last time he was unable to see any further to find out who was the so called crush who had been on Zhan's mind for 3 years. But now, for some reason, he was desperate to find out who that was. At that thought, all jealousy and painful emotions flooded to Yibo's mind.

Yibo flipped through the first few pages of the book, but his eyes widened when he noticed his portraits were only there from the beginning. As Zhan always put his signature and the date in every drawing, Yibo discovered a date before three years ago and found himself standing in between a canola field.

 As Zhan always put his signature and the date in every drawing, Yibo discovered a date before three years ago and found himself standing in between a canola field

Yibo, with his doe widened eyes flipped through other pages. Likeng village near the rainbow bridge? Fuck! this was Wuyuan and three years ago? Yibo's jaw dropped. But he never seen Zhan there before. Wait, what? Was he there, when he was working for the guiding company?

Yibo's mind was a mess. He recall the incident where, what Xuan said when Zhan told about his crush on the day of the trip. A crush for three years, huh? First saw him when he was in university trip?

"No! It... It can't be!" Yibo shuddered.
Yibo was in a trance, he didn't hear the bathroom door being opened and Zhan came out.

"Puppy!"
Zhan's gaze shifted from Yibo to his drawing book which Yibo was holding.

"Gege..T-this?"
Yibo shuttered before turning his attention to Zhan. But his mind went blank in seconds at the mouth watering sight. His devilishly handsome boyfriend was there, with only a small towel wrapped around his waist, water droplets dripping through his wet hair and sliding through his beautiful shaped body with broad shoulders, strong chest, rippling abs, slim waist and long legs. Yibo stared at him with wide eyes, admiring his features slightly drooling at the sight of his flexing biceps.

"Wow! my gege is so perfect!" Yibo's mind screamed

"Wow! my gege is so perfect!" Yibo's mind screamed. He felt so jealous with the water droplets sliding through his prominent abs.

"Someone was feeling hungry? Aren't you?" Zhan asked and smirked sexily as if he was reading Yibo's mind.