𝒙𝒙𝒊. Blindman By Choice

╔═══════๑♡๑═══════╗
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
╚═══════๑♡๑═══════╝

AENORA RUSHED INTO THE THRONE room and through the group of lords, ladies, and other people of importance

AENORA RUSHED INTO THE THRONE room and through the group of lords, ladies, and other people of importance. She was given looks of disapproval from many of the them because of how she was shoving through them. It was very un-lady like, in their opinion.

The Princess took her place at the head of the crowd. She paid no mind to any of the whispers behind her.

Early this morning she woke up alone. Daemon had disappeared before the sun came up. Therefore, she knew that everyone was gathered because Daemon decided he wanted to make a big deal out of his return. Aenora could only roll her eyes at his childishness.

It wasn't long before more whispers filled the room. Aenora looked to see what caused the sudden irruption.

First her eyes landed on her husband, who wore a crown. Gods, she thought he was stupid in that moment. If she could, she'd walk out from the crowd and smack him upside the head.

Then her eyes landed on her sister, who wasn't even supposed to be in King's Landing. Aenora knew father was going to be utterly frustrated with Rhaenyra.

"What're you doing here, sister?" Aenora whispered to Rhaenyra, though her gaze was focused on her husband.

Aenora watched as Daemon approached the the throne. Though, he didn't get far. A guard stopped him with a sword pointing into the armor her husband wore.

"I could not find suitor." Rhaenyra whispered back.

Aenora rolled sighed. She didn't say anymore to her young sister, she knew the girl would get enough lectures from their father.

Daemon dropped what looked like an axe at the bottom of the stairs. "Add it to the chair." He told Viserys.

The guards pulled back their swords as Daemon took a step back. Viserys only stared at his brother as a guard picked up the weapon.

"You wear a crown. Do you also call yourself 'King'?" Viserys asked. His voice was calm, but the energy was anything but.

"Once we smashed the triarchy, they named me 'King of the Narrow Sea'." Daemon paused for a moment as the people began to whisper. "But I know that there is only one true king, Your Grace." Daemon knelt and bowed his head for Viserys.

"My crown and the Stepstones are yours." Daemon added. He took off the crown, leaving his hair messy.

Viserys smiled, he was pleased.

Aenora was glad this is what her husband chose to do, knowing this could've gone a lot worse. She was sort of expecting it to go worse.

"Well, where is Lord Corlys?" Viserys inquired.