Chapter 26

Aryamann marched towards them and stood in front of Manik separating his hand from her in a swift.

Aryamann: How dare you.....!!

Manik was shocked by the sudden movement. He clenched his jaw to suppress the rage.

Manik: I'm not answerable to you.

Aryamann: Yes you are. How dare you talk to her like that....!! Do you even know who she is....!!

Manik let out a chuckle hearing him and looked at Nandini.

Manik: I know her more than anyone else.

He said looking straight into her eyes.

Manik: And by the way who are you....?? Do you even know what am I to her.....!!

Hearing him say those words Nandini stopped him from saying further.

Nandini: You are nothing.

Nandini came in front and replied.

Nandini: You are no one to me.

She could clearly see hurt in his eyes which was caused by her words but she couldn't identify if it was real or fake.

Not able to look straight into his eyes she looked everywhere but him.

Nandini: Aryamann good that you came. Actually I wanted to talk to you about something very important.

She said looking at him. She then turned towards Manik.

Nandini: But I don't think I will be comfortable if any third person is present here.

Manik was just staring at her face trying to find her true feelings. He wanted just some hint from her expression that everything she was saying was not from her heart. But nothing came out. She hid her expression expertly.

Everything she was saying was hurting him but when she mentioned him as a third person was enough for him to think that it was too late for him. He had lost her for forever.

Manik: Sorry for wasting your time ma'am. I think I should leave now.

Saying so he left without sparing a last glimpse of her.

Nandini died a thousand death while saying those words. She hates him like anything but somewhere deep down she still has a soft corner for him. She loved him blindly. And love can never fade. But she can never forgive him for destroying her life especially her children's life. They would have lived like a happy family but he destroyed it. He is the sole reason for which her children are suffering from this little age.

Aryan was a happy go lucky child but now he had become more mature than his age. He is not that same kid who would enjoy everything in life.

Ikshu have never got her father. She doesn't even know what a father is for a child. She has never got a father's love which is very necessary for a child while growing up.