Same But Different *A 1D look alike fanfic*

(A/N first story hope you like it)

Character description

Lilah Jade Pattinson - Long light brown hair, brown eyes and she is 5"8 she is 18 years old and she is the middle member. She is Australian, her favourite colour is purple and she plays the piano, she is also the motherly one in the group and she has a strange phobia of forks

Nissah Jade Horne - Blonde hair just below shoulder length, blue eyes and she is 5"5 she is 18 and she is the second youngest. She is American but she moved to Australia 5 years ago but her accent is still strong. Her favourite colour is green and she plays guitar, she is a big eater her favourite food is KFC.

Lori Willah Tompkins - Long brown hair, blue eyes and she is 5"7 and 20 years old she is the oldest but she doesn't act it. She is Australian, her favourite colour is dark red and she is learning how to play piano, she is VERY immature but VERY sassy and she has an imaginary pet dove called Kenny.

Hadley Eden Stokers - Long dark brown curly hair, green eyes and she is 5"8 she is 17 the youngest member of the band ever though people mistake Nissah for the youngest. She is Australian, her favourite colour is orange, she is a very cheeky and flirtatious girl and an obsession with dogs every time she sees a dog she yells out PUPPY.

Zara Jane Makins - Long black hair, blue eyes and she is 5"7 she is 18 the second oldest. She is Australian but she is very tan. Her favourite colour is pink but she isn't very girly, she is vain every time she sees her reflection she must stop and fix her 'imperfections' but she is very shy and she loves to paint in her spare time.

Chapter 1

Lilah, Nissah, Lori, Hadley and Zara are all apart of a infamous band called Psyched Out but they have all dreamt of becoming famous so they enter themselves in a battle of the bands contest to get signed by the famous record label Syco which happens to be the label the boy band One Direction are signed to but the girls are excited because One Direction are they're biggest inspiration and they are also helping Simon Cowell judge so the girls can not wait for the day tomorrow holds.

(Lilah's P.O.V)

Today was the day that could change our lives, the day when Psyched Out performs in battle of the battles to get signed by Syco, and also the day when we are in the same room as One Direction. We are all so excited, Hadley especially so was the biggest directioner out of all of us, she was the one that kept everyone up to date as soon as one of the boys would tweet she would tell us every detail about the tweet and don't get me started on what she did when Harry followed her, now that was something I would never forget. I walked out of my room to see that Nissah is already eating breakfast, Hadley and Lori are having a Ladley moment (their own personal ship name created by moi) and Zara is in the bathroom making sure that she looks perfect for one direction but everyone else needs to get ready "hurry up guys we can't be late" I say getting everyone full attention so they all get up and start getting ready. I walk into my room to get ready and picked out my favourite outfit which was a black and white plaid shirt and purple skinny jeans with my white converse after I put my outfit on I straightened my hair and applied some light make-up, and yes before you guys ask we are a lot like One Direction. I walked out of my room to see all of the girls ready and also in their favourite outfits, Nissah was wearing a green polo shirt with white skinny jeans with black supras and a black snap back as well her hair was straightened like mine but her make-out was a bit heavier. Lori was wearing her black and white striped shirt with her red skinny jeans and black TOMS, her was in her natural waves for a change she usually straightens her hair and she had very minimal make-up on. Hadley was girly so she wore a single strapped orange sun dress with a white blazer and her white converse,her hair was is her natural curls and she had a normal of make-up on. Zara was wearing a white tank top with black skinny jeans and a pink varsity jackets and white supras, she had more make-up on then Nissah but it wasn't caked on and her is pin straight. "Girls are you ready to get our battle on" Lori said in her usually sassy tone, "yes, come on girls One Direction awaits" Hadley said almost screaming.