29

- ex -

- ex -

flashback to the time shinichiro met y/n at the shrine during christmas :

"shinichiro-kun.. did you know?" y/n asked the moment she lets go of the hug - referring if shinichiro knows about y/n not being blood-related. shinichiro nodded softly, "how did you take it?" he asked.

"maybe like him but not really at the same time," y/n answered and heads towards satoru, pointing at him. "this is my long lost twin brother, gojo satoru," y/n introduced him at shinichiro that leaves suguru, shoko and including satoru, himself is surprised. "which is hard to accept.. I understand him so much, shinichiro-kun."

"just.. don't take it too far, okay?" shinichiro advised. "also, do you guys mind I talk to y/n alone? don't worry, it won't be long," shinichiro said politely to the triple 's.' they just nodded in response and walks a few steps away from y/n and shinichiro.

"now that you understand him. this is what I'm starting to worry about," shinichiro started, placing both of his hands on y/n's shoulder. y/n only raised an eyebrow in response, signaling him to continue.

"I made a mistake. however, takeomi didn't. I'm happy for you that you found your blood-related sibling after for so long takeomi hid the truth," shinichiro told, letting out a sigh.

"takeomi changed after mom died. that's when some things went to shit too. anyways, what was your mistake?" y/n murmured.

shinichiro hummed as he starts, "I shouldn't have kept izana from manjiro and emma for so long either. I could've brought him home with me the moment I saw him. I have a feeling something is going to become worse."

"can you stop it from happening?" y/n asked.

"I can't because he's still mad at me and I tried approaching him many times and he pushed me away but.. you can and I believe in you," shinichiro told, ruffling y/n's hair.

and those words from him is stuck in y/n's mind.

the moment takemichi went back to the past, he had some talks with chifuyu, crying his eyes out that everyone died in the future. the horror ways of their deaths, still runs through takemichi's mind.

out of the blue, some members in toman were beaten up by the other gang — known as tenjiku. takemichi's friends were beaten up so badly, chifuyu tried to hold them down but ended up getting worse, mitsuya was stopped by the haitani brothers. haitani ran came in surprise by hitting mitsuya's head with a brick.

"I got you. forgive me for the unfairness," the braided one said, kneeling on one knee but looking down at mitsuya — heavenly king of tenjiku, oldest haitani brother, haitani ran.