Shock

Seth

I watched her body layed down on the floor with blood dripping down her mouth and head..., I just stared at her ,.......suddenly some images flashed on my head...first time I saw her....the time I kidnapped her .....our first kiss... Our sex.....our marriage ....

My eyes shot open my heart was beating rapidly .... What have I done... I bent to her "baby baby open your eyes honey I'm sorry ...sorry" tears started to fall down my cheek WHAT HAVE I DONEE!!!!

I picked her up bridal style and rushed out of my room "CALL THE DOCTOR" I shouted to my bodyguards... The head maid saveara came and gasped when she saw Chloe.... "Sir I think we need to take ma'am to the hospital... Her condition is p-pretty bad"she said as my heart stopped a beat when she said bad condition "will she be ok if we take her to the hospital " I asked dher in a hurry she just nodded her head.

"START THE CAR!!" I yelled and soon my driver pulled up a car infront of the house .... I quickly get in and the driver started the car "drive as fast as you could..hit anything or anyone don't worry about it I will take care of it just do whatever so we will get to the hospital before something happen to my wife" my voice chocked on the last part as the tears started to fell like a waterfall ..... "Sir don't worry we will get there soon" "DONT TALK DRIVEE!!!" He flinched and drove the car fastly...

The smell.......oh ...the blood I hit my head into he window to clear the thought and soon we reacher the hospital....I carried her and went inside and as soon as the workers saw me they quickly brought a strectre. I placed her on it and followed the doctors. "sir you can't come in" a nurse said "no I will be with my wife" "sir please it would be a disturbance for the doctors and it will affect the treatment" she told as I just stood there ....what if something happens to her ...no no nothing will happen...nothing she is MRS DONOVAN the queen ....

I was sitting there for half an hour.... A few bodyguards of mine came there....and soon the doctor came out .... I hurriedly went to him "how is she .. is she okay ..she is good ri-" "sir please...let me explain" she cut me off... I personally don't like it when people cut me but for my wife I stayed calm here....

"The injuries was pretty bad and she is really lucky she hasn't fell into a come or memory loss.... And she will recover soon and thank God sir the baby is in good condition " what? "Baby?" He looked at me with a confused face "yes sir Mrs.Donovan is 3months pregnant" it feels like my world stopped...how could I hit her like that when she is carrying my baby I was shocked but soon I felt absolute joy... "Congrats sir the baby and mama is good .... You can see them now" he said and he left .... "I'm gonna be a father .... Shit I am a father" I turned to my bodyguards "there is gonna be a little baby in my arms soon" I told them.... "Congratulations sir" in of my personal bodyguard said .... I hugged him and kissed him on cheek.... And ran to my wife....I'm gonna be a fatherrrr

I entered the room with full of happiness and i saw her.... She did not gain her consciousness yet... My smile dropped seeing her in that state... I went beside her and sit on a chair nearby... I kissed her forehead "I'm sorry baby... Please forgive me" tears fell down and I saw her belly and placed my hand on it... "Sorry baby forgive papa and I promise you as soon as you come to my hands I will give you the world and spoil you and no matter what you ask it will be in your hands" I kissed her belly and took her hand in mine "I love you honey...Soo much" I layed my head on her chest and fell asleep listening to my both baby's heartbeat... It was like a melody.....

Hey guyss yep I know this is a short story but I hoped you enjoyed the surprising newss Seth is gonna be a dad🤪 comment what you think and dont forget to follow my insta and you can tell me your opinion about the book and you can decide how you want this book to go on.... Luv y'all ❤️