Three

SELAH AMIR WILLIAMS🤍
(19) South Carolina 

KALEM MYERS

"Selah"my dad knocked on my door. "Yes"I answered laying face flat on my bed.

"Me and Brittany are going out would you like to come"he asked. "Nahh"I said laying back down facing the wall.

"Ok,we'll bring you something back"he said. And I didn't reply. My dad only asked because I'm always the understanding one when it come to his new wife and Selene is the one who blows up on him.

If I don't go Selene don't go and if Selene uncomfortable going I'm not going that's my twins simple as that.

"Twin!"I heard Selene running down the hallway into my room. "Yeah?"I asked sitting up bringing the covers to my chest.

"KAM GOT US TICKETS FOR THE SHOES CONVENTION"she smiled jumping on my bed. "You dead ass"I asked getting hype.

"Dead ass dead ass"we did our hand shake. "We leave tmr, but....."she trailed off her sentence making me roll my eyes.

"It's always some bullshit with you"i pouted crossing my arms. "Kam bought the tickets so he's also coming and his brother Kay"Selene said while I stared at her.

"Unt unt get somebody else to do it"I shook my head holding up my hand. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee"she begged.

"Ion know I might kill kay on the road"i mugged the air thinking about it. "I forgot to ask what happened with y'all that night?"Selene asked sitting up straight on my bed.

"When he first got here he was on my Disney plus account and start watching the same show as me so my tv tweaked"

"I went downstairs thinking it was you, so I told him to get off my account" "he gone tell me nahh I don't think I will"

"So we bickered back and forth and he threw dads coffee cup at me"I rolled my eyes.

"Kam said he's really nice you just gotta get to know him"selene commented. "Whatever I'm only coming cause I want those Yeezys"I smiled thinking of my new shoes.

"Ok start packing!!"Selene skipped outta my room.

My phone started ringing making me look at it seeing a random number.

"Hello?"I answered. "I am calling about your incomplete credit card dept"

"Unt Unt get somebody else to do it"I said jokingly. Somebody on the other line Busted out laughing.

"Lil girl I was just playing"I heard making me roll my eyes."Kay how you get my number"I sighed and asked.

"Uhhhh"he trailed off. "Anyways FaceTime me"he requested a ft call.

I rolled my eyes but answered. I quickly took my bonnet off and flipped my braids to the Side.

I looked in the camera to see Kay on the floor packing. "Lemme guess your going to the convention?"I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah but you already knew that"he stopped packing stuff in his suitcase to raise his eyebrows. "You dyed your hair"I asked.

"No."he shook his head. "Last time I saw you you have black hair now your hairs ginger"i confusingly said.