Chapter 5

" seems like your car arrived" I said as I saw another Bmw car parked beside hers.. But her face fell down.

" what.? You don't want to go back home .?" I asked and she nodded a yes like a child.. Pfft .. The thing she do the most is nodding her head..

" hmm... Then what to do.? Shall we go for a ride..?"

I asked.. I know I am being weird, this not what I would say.. I would definitely go back home after such a hectic day like this and lie down on the bed but ,now , I just want to see that beautiful smile on her face again..

" really..? Let's go "

she said tugging to my sleeve smiling brightly.. Too bright.. And too.. Cute..

" yeah yeah let's go" I said as I called the driver and walked towards them..

Athy's P. O. V..

He said OK and called our driver

as he grabbed my hand while walking

as he grabbed my hand while walking .. His hand is big and warm..and I felt so.. Safe when I was with him..

our driver ran  back towards  the car after  he handed the key to lucas and went back home  with lucas 's bike.. I got so excited to go out.. it's been months since I went out..

"shall we go..?"

he said and I nodded Yes.. Whenever I speak to him I get speechless. Most of the times that I ended up nodding my head.. It's just.. His face is too handsome that I easily got distracted

" where do you want to go...?" he asked.

" hmm.. I don't know.. I am OK with anywhere" I said.

" you don't hang out with your friends.? " he asked

" hmm.. helly is my only friend and we usually go shopping together sometimes to movies that's all.. Dad won't allow me to go anywhere alone.." I said

"that's..

" so boring right.? Dad was always overprotective so he won't allow me to go out, and if I did mom or dad would  always tag  along with me.. "I said and he chuckled.. His laughter is so sweet

" so it's your first time coming out alone  huh..? "he asked.

" yep... So thanks.. "I said and he was silent.. Well he wasn't a talker.

I was looking around curiously then we are on a high way and he is driving so fast  that I can't even see a tree clearly .. But it felt so thrilling  .. Then we stopped for a small Break and lucas bought me Bungeoppang (a korean fish bun) From a food truck  on the sideways and he was drinking bubble soda.. .

" huh.. What's going on there..? " I asked as I spot a place in the distance full of tents and colorful lights"
- - - -

Lucas. P.o.v.