CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I watched as Viktor's parents introduced themselves to Paige with the same kindness they showed me.

I looked up at Viktor and his jaw was clenched, if looks could kill Vera would be dead by now.

"I'm Gianna." I said with a kind smile on my face and Viktor stepped away from me while the girls just silently looked at me.

"I'm Vera, Viktor's sister. And this is Paige, his ex girlfriend." Vera said and I just nodded.

"Hi." Paige said blankly. She looked at me from head to toe before taking her coat off and handing it over to a maid.

"What the fuck is this?" Viktor asked angrily while glaring at his sister in anger.

"What do you mean Viktor? I brought my friend over to dinner with our parents, we could ask you the same question." Vera said angrily and I frowned before silently taking a step back.

Viktor looked down at me before looking at his sister.

"Friend?" He asked with a frown on his forehead.

"Yes, brother. We're friends. Who is this girl? Is she a high school intern at your company?" Vera asked and I pressed my lips together in shock.

Alah alah.

"Please tell me that's all she is." Paige said in disbelief and Viktor frowned at the two of them.

"We'll just come back in thirty minutes." Alisa said reffering to her and Mr Tchaikovsky senior.

"I'll come with." I offered but Viktor held me back by my arm.

"Stay." He said blankly and his parents silently left the room.

"If you say another bad word about Gianna, I'm cutting you off." Viktor said while looking into his sister's eyes and my eyes widened.

"And I don't know what the fuck-- you're doing here." He told Paige and she frowned at him.

"That's no way to speak to the mother of your child, Viktor." Vera said and I frowned deeply.

"Watch your mouth." Viktor told Vera in a warning tone and she surprisingly remained silent.

"What child?" I asked in confusion.

"A few months ago, Viktor and I lost our child." Paige said softly and my eyes softened.

"I'm so sorry." I said under my breath.

"Paige, I don't have time for the manipulative games you're playing." Viktor said blankly. "And I told you that you're not welcome in my house anymore." He angrily told Vera.

Alah alah but he's rude.

"Don't say that, she your sister." I told Viktor and his nostrils flared in anger.

"Little girl, who gave you the right to say anything?" Vera asked me and I frowned at her words.

"Well she's not anymore." Viktor said blankly while looking at his sister.

"Leave." He said and I ran a hand through my hair.

"No, stay." I said and Viktor's jaw clenched. "This isn't you." I told him and he placed his hand on his mouth while looking into my eyes for a while. He silently took my hand into his own before leading us into the living room.

"Is it over?" Mr Tchaikovsky senior asked hopefully and Viktor just remained quiet.

"It's over." I said awkwardly.

"Did you work things out with the American girl?" Alisa asked Viktor and his jaw clenched.

"I have nothing to fucking say to her." Viktor said in anger.

"We should have dinner." I suggested and Alisa nodded in agreement. We followed her through to the terrace and met a beautifully set dinner table once we got outside.

Paige and Vera joined us soon after we took our seats. Viktor held onto my hand before placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

Viktor is everything.

Once I looked back up everyone was staring at Viktor and I.

A few waitresses came walking onto the terrace before placing our plates down and Viktor and I thanked them for doing so.

"Okay what the fuck have you done to my brother?" Vera asked rudely and I pinched the bridge of my nose. I can handle a certain amount of hate comments but I've had enough for one night.

"Do you have a problem with me?" I asked calmly and Vera raised a single eyebrow at me. "Because you have no reason to be rude to me or anyone else for that matter." I told her and she scoffed in disbelief.

"Are you gonna let her talk to me like this?" Vera asked wildly. "You're just a fucking kid and my brother is most definitely just using you until he gets bored or until he gets over Paige." Vera said hatefully.

"Why are you so invested in your brother's love life? Do you feel guilty about something?" I asked and there was silence all around us.

"I'm invested in his love life to stop him from dating gold digging sluts like you." Vera said angrily and I rather remained silent before I said something I'd regret later.

"Get out." Viktor said blankly.

"I agree with your brother, you need to leave." Their father said sternly and I sighed before getting up.

"I should go- I'm sorry for ever saying anything." I told Vera before leaving the table.

"No I'm sorry- I shouldn't have come." I heard Paige's soft voice from behind me. Paige left the house and Vera followed her outside and I silently watched them.

Two strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind and I froze in my spot. I felt tears pooling in my eyes and Viktor placed a kiss on the side of my neck.

"I'm sorry." He apologized softly and I bursted out into tears before turning around to hug him.

Viktor froze up for a split second before he rubbed my back in a comforting manner. I slowly pulled away from him before drying my tears.

"I have to tell you something." I said softly and he gently brushed my tears away from my cheeks with his thumb.