two

Mason POV

new york sunday 9:00 pm

Mason wrap his arm around Lelia leaning to kiss her . "Well i got to head out , my phone still on the charger right" Mason asked. " Yeah but do you really have to leave right now" Lelia said." What you think this is," i got a girlfriend and i love her" mason said. "If you "loved her" why you over here then" she said. "Yeah your right" mason said while picking his clothes off the ground and leaving out the door.

Mason leaves Lelia house and goes to Caleb's to pick up his dunks that he let him borrow. "yoo where my shoes at ?" Mason said interrupting Caleb and y/n convo. "ight" Caleb said to y/n while hanging up. "yoo what the hell wrong with you" Caleb said. "What? i needed my shoes man"  mason says ."over there " Caleb said pointing next to the tv.

 "i got a question" asked Caleb. "yeah" said Mason. "Were you over her house again?" Caleb questioned " that was my last time like deadass" Mason said. " i hate keeping secrets man especially to my bestfriend" Caleb said. "Well imma head out" said Mason while dapping up Caleb. "ight bye" Caleb said.

"Damn i haven't texted this girl all day" Mason said to his self. 

mason 💘

yooo

y/n 💕

the fuck do you want ?

mason 💘

what's wrong with you shawty

y/n 💕

what you mean " what's wrong with you shawty" man get the fuck off my phone

mason 💘

call me

read 12:05

y/n end up falling asleep i couldn't because Lelia called me out of the blue. We end up falling asleep 

the next morning

"yoo i cant do this today" Mason thought. Mason took a shower and wash his face and brush his teeth. He forgot his jacket at Lelia house so he couldn't wear his favorite jacket. he decide to wear air jordans, grey shorts and a white tee  it looks like this: