𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐃 𝐔 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐕𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑, packing his bags before he moved in with his small group of friends, to start fresh after the mighty Wizarding War. His father, Rabastan Lestrange, had been caught by some Auras just after the battle had taken place, he would be sitting in a damp, dreary cell in Azkaban for the second time.

 While his mother, well, he didn't know much about his mother, not anything really. Most people who had known his mother had been dumped in Azkaban before he could even talk, when they finally escaped they were to far gone in the head to even remember her.

He had been living with the Malfoys' for most of his life, he had questioned his mothers whereabouts to them when he was younger but the only response he got was from Narcissa, saying she would tell him when he was older, then, between becoming a Death Eater and the war, there wasn't much time. 

Himself and his friends had had a trial in front of the wizengamot just after the war as the Dark Mark was branded on their left forearms. Thankfully, they had been helping the Golden Trio fight against the Dark Lord since fifth Year, so Atlas, Draco Malfoy, Theo Nott and  Daphne Greengrass had the boy-who-conquered to back them during their trials. They had their wands taken for a year and were on house arrest for the same time instead of joining their parents cells in Azkaban.

The Lestrange boy was looking through the shelves in the family library to see if there was anything worth taking, while his friends did the same. Just as he moved an old Dark Arts book a peace of crumpled parchment fell to the carpeted floor, bending down to pick it up, the others joined him to see his discovery. 

"What's that?" Ron asked gesturing towards the stained parchment. Atlas only shrugged before unfolding the letter, he scanned over the cursive handwriting, tears pooling in his stormy, grey eyes. By the time he had finished reading salty tears were rolling down his cheeks before falling from his chin meeting the, already, tear stained parchment.

He felt a hand come to rest on his shoulder giving him some sort comfort, he passed the note blindly to the group so they could see what had made  him so emotional. 

December 30th 1979

To my dear son, Atlas

The letter started, the group of six shared bewildered glances.

I am writing to you under unfortunate circumstances, I have been researching about Dark Lord Voldemort as I want you to grow up in a better world than I did. I am going on a mission to destroy one of the relicthat is keeping the creature alive, sadly, I do not think I will make it back home to you and your father.

I do not regret sacrificing myself to rid the world of that terrible man, the only thing I do regret is not being able to watch you grow into the handsome, strong young man I know you will be. You look a lot like your father already but your eyes are the Black family eyes, my eyes. 

Know one thing mon étoile, wherever your life takes you, be it good or bad, Light or Dark, I will always love you and keep you close to my heart.

The best wishes for your future,

Your mother,

Regulus Arcturus Black

The group of seven stood in a sombre silence, only the quiet sounds of sniffling coming from the Lestrange boy. Hermione Granger stood between Ron Weasley and Daphne Greengrass, a contemplative expression gracing her features, many people were lost in the war and some, such as Harry and Atlas, hadn't even been able to meet their parents while others family members were to insane to get to know.

She was raking her brain for an answer to her silent question, what if there was a way to go back, to prevent the atrocity of the first wizarding war? Suddenly her head shot up, she had gotten a job at the Ministry of Magic as soon as she could, to keep her mind of the loss she had witnessed, she had overheard a conversation between two unspeakables about time manipulation. 

Those in the library turned to face her while she explained her theory.

"The department of mysteries has a time room, its a part of the department that studies the laws of time. I heard a few weeks ago a conversation between a few unspeakables, they had created a device that could send Magicals to anywhere in time they chose." Hermione explained watching as many emotions passed through the groups features.

Harry urged her to continue.

"What if we compiled are memories and go back in time to when your parents were in Hogwarts, show them the memories to prevent the first war and by doing that, preventing the second wizarding war." Granger concluded.

"I don't know 'mione, we could get hurt, die even." Draco said after he thought about the pros and cons.

"We have almost died in every year of school, if this doesn't work then it doesn't work, but if it does we could save most of the Wizarding community." Hermione replied firmly. The others seemed to think about it her way, they all shared a look before nodding in determination.

They were going back in time.

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

Welcome to the new and improved first chapter of 'Outsider', I have changed some of the plot as you can see, Regulus and Rabastan have a kid together. 

Sorry for the long wait, I had two chapters fully written but they disappeared. 

Stay Classy xoxo

MARV0L0.