Jordyn XXXIII

Seeing Chelsea read the letter is making me nervous. Does she like it? Was it too much?

Once she's done, she looks at the picture again, closely. She looks up at me and sniffs with a smile.

"Did you draw this?" she sniffed.

I nod, "Yeah. And the one with the beach."

"I love it. Thank you, babe."

She hugs me close and kisses me deeply. I hear a bunch of childish giggle, whether they came from actual children or not, I don't know.

"Aw! You guys are so adorable!" Apollo whines. We pull away upon hearing that.

"I know." we both say at the same time.

We both laugh it off and Mama announces, "Breakfast!" like an excited kid. Mom laughs as they both head to the kitchen to make breakfast.

As they do so, we all go around saying our thank yous while giving hugs and kisses. On the cheek of course, these lips are for Chelsea and for Chelsea only.

As I reach Jaydyn, she whispers in my ear, "When are you gonna do it?" Barely audible.

"Soon." I whisper back.

We pull away and see my girlfriend standing beside us.

"What were you guys whispering about?" she asks innocently, cocking her head to the side like a curious puppy.

"It's a twin thing. You wouldn't understand." Jaydyn says and walks off. Chelsea shrugs it off and walks into my embrace.

"Thank you for my gifts. I loved them." she said into my chest.

"No problem. Thank you for mine, I'm gonna have so much fun! I loved the onsies as well. So soft." I gush.

She leans up and kisses my lips. See? Only for Chelsea.

"Auntie Jordyn!" I hear a shout followed by a child fling themselves into me.

"It's ChristinaKate!" I shout as I pick her up and tickle her.

"Stop! It tickles!" she laughs.

"That's the point, silly!" I say as I stop. I cuddle into her and she does the same to me.

"Did you like all of your gifts?" I say as I sit myself down on the couch with her in my arms. I feel Chelsea do the same beside me.

"Yeah! And the gift that Auntie Chelsea got me was amazing as well!"

"What did she get you?"

"She got me a really cool colouring book and really nice pencils to colour with! It's awesome. Thank you, Auntie Chelsea!" my niece grins at Chelsea and she smiles back.

"No biggie. I'm glad you like it, I wondered which one would remind me of ChristinaKate the most."

"TinaKate, come here you need to get dressed." Harper calls. The girl bids us goodbye as she runs off towards Bennie's room to get dressed.

Apollo walks in and sits on the couch with a big smile.

"Why are you smiling like that? You fool!" I tease.

"Evan is coming over. And she's bringing the girls. I can't wait." she smiles.

"Aw, that's nice. I can't wait to meet her." Chelsea says from beside me.

"I think you two would get along fine. She's twenty-three." Apollo says.

"Cool. How did you guys meet? I can't imagine it was in school since she's older than you."