Part 11~ A/N

PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT TO THE STORY!!!

Guys I'm so sorry because the story will be skipped because the chapter 11 I just wrote that had 1012 WORD ON IT! DIDN'T SAVE! ಠ⁠ ⁠೧⁠ ⁠ಠ so it's going to be jumped but here is a summary, it's the best I can do and also I'm bad at summary's so I'm sorry if this doesn't sound good.

Taylor and Elijah were hanging out, Elijah got a phone call from Gwen asking to watch Lily and Blue he says yes it's nine so they are tired, they fall asleep, Elijah falls asleep. It switches to third person view for Taylor she starts to have feeling but is scared that she will regret telling them, she falls asleep. Elijah wakes up to his phone ringing, Gwen says she is coming to pick them up, Elijah wakes them up and gets them ready, Gwen picks them up. Elijah goes back to his room, picking up Taylor and lying her on his bed then grabbing a pillow and going to bed on the couch. He wakes up to the sun in his eyes Taylor is still sleeping, he showers, Taylor asked what time it is when he's  done he says it's noon she panics and leaves. Next morning Elijah gets up gets ready eats breakfast and heads to the alley to meet a friend, he made a friend in juvenile, and heard he was released. He meets the guy and talks for a second before some dude comes over asking if he still beats people up the guy says no, dude gets mad. In the end the dude was on the floor and Elijah was leaving he says bye to the guy, who's name is Diego, he gets home a maid tells him that his father needs him, he goes there and is told that his father has company who hates kids so he has to go, he gets ahold of Taylor, she said her mom said he can stay for a week. He packs his stuff says bye and goes to Taylors.
He knocks on the door, her mom opens the door inviting him in, he just stand there, then is told to just go to the couch while Taylors mom goes to get her, he hears them talking, Taylor takes him to the spare bedroom they have, she asks if he's ok, he nods, she leaves, he unpacks.

______________________________________ °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ok that should cover it tell me if I did a bad job at explaining, but I'm not rewriting that chapter no way hope y'all enjoyed and either have or had a happy new year, it depends on the amount of time it takes for me to finish the rest of the 4 chapters I have to write before I post them.

12/30/22

(476) words