please leave me alone😢

what else are you good at?other than making my life miserable

other than making my
life miserable

i can do puzzles

that's a lie

goddamnit keellua

nognog(gon)HI EVERYONE

nognog(gon)
HI EVERYONE

queen
HI GON

caca(killua)
hi

piko
hello

trashcan
good afternoon

nognog
Y/N I DONT UNDERSTAND
THE HOMEWORK😔

queen
WHAT MAKES U
THINK I DO?

caca
you two are so dumb its
so easy

queen
good for u dickheqd

nognog
y/n can i come over to
your house and we can study
togetherrrr?

queen
OF COURSE GON

caca
i actually dont understand
the homework either,
i'll be on my way😘

queen
sit back down
you're not invited

caca
too late, i'm already
outside ur house

queen
have fun freezing to death

caca
i'm actually outside
your room now

queen
keep on dreaming

all of a sudden the door of my room bursts open and i scream in terror, " WHAT THE FUCK KILLUA HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE"

"that's a secret i'll never tell."

"you're so creepy."

"it's called love."

"it's called 'police is on their way'" i hold up my phone and dial 911. killua (the fucking dickhead) slaps my phone out of my hand just before i could press call.

"you're such a scaredy cat."

"HOW COULD I NOT BE AFTER YOU BROKE INTO MY HOUSE"

"and so silly too!"

i was about to curse him out again but the sound of the doorbell and the cheery voice of gon interrupts me.
"consider yourself lucky." i hiss to killua and walk past him to the front door to open it for gon.

"hi gon! and oh my gosh it's kurapika! hello lovely and handsome kurapika i'm so happy you're here today, nothing in the world could have ever made me happier!

oh lelo is here too. hi lelo."

"it's leorio."

"whatever leor. come inside you guys!" i happily say .

killua had already made his way to my cookie jar, happily munching on my cookies. telling him to stop eating all of my cookies and start studying didn't help.

"y/n where's poopie??" gon asks me.

"my dog? oh he's taking a dump in the garden, he'll come back." i shrug as i make my way to my bedroom to study there with the others.

"so gon what do you need help with?" kurapika asks as gon packs out his school books. "everything" he sighs.

"we should start with english homework, i don't think it's very difficult." i suggest but killua shakes his head.

"we should start with the difficult stuff."

"no the easy stuff."

"but it makes more sense to start with the difficult stuff because we won't be as focused later."

"yeah but we'll be done with the easy stuff much quicker and then still be able to concentrate on the difficult stuff."

"i say we start with math homework" killua insisted.

"i say you suck my dick."

"alright"

he leaves the room and leorio holds up his thumb for him.

"can we start with chemistry?" gon helplessy says and kurapika nods.

"Y/N?WHERE ARE YOU?" killua shouts and bursts into the room, "oh you weren't being serious."

"no. we're doing chemistry homework."

"you guys are so stupid, that's so easy."
he laughs and we both ignore him as kurapika explains the homework to us.

around twenty minutes later, me and gon had finally finished the assignment without making any mistakes.

"killua are you done?" i ask him and he puts his over his paper preventing me from seeing what he wrote down.

"..yes" he hesitantly says and i raise my eyebrows.

"show me"

"no"

"why not?"

"because you'll copy my homework."

"i'm already done with it, just show me yours."

while killua was busy arguing with me gon snatched the paper out of killuas grasp and reads it.

"killua what the hell is this" gon asks.

"..the assignment."

"in the question 'what are the reactions of acid and base?' you drew a shocked emoji and an emoji with a hand over its mouth.."

i burst out laughing as kurapika disappointedly puts his hand on his forehead slowly shaking his head.

"in the next question 'what happens when acid reacts with metal?' you wrote 'one of thems gonna be huge for the next 9 months fasho' then you scribbled a pregnant germn next to that."

"stop laughing it took me very long to draw that." killua grabbed his paper back and held it close to him.

me and gon couldn't stop laughing, even kurapika and leorio chuckled along.

"let's just go eat something i'm hungry." killua embarrassedly said and we all agreed to that.

——————-
sorry for not updating i forgot about wattpad😔 i feel like every chapter ,in which they dont text, ends with them eating.