Support Your Wattpad Community - Apply to join our Ambassadors

January 20, 2023

Submissions to join our Wattpad Volunteers are open! Come and join our world spanning community team: help us make a difference.

Do you have the Heart? Well, you could have a rather smart-looking little heart badge on your profile if you join our Wattpad Volunteer team, our Ambassadors

Submissions to join our international team of Ambassadors are currently open and we're looking for more wonderful members of the Wattpad community to join the team.

Are you in?

If you're interested in becoming one of our Community Volunteers, please fill out THIS FORM, but make sure you read the information below too as it'll help you choose what role on the team you'd like to apply for and will also tell you more about what else we are looking for.

Please read on and we'll let you in on one of our coolest Community opportunities...

Who are the Ambassadors?

The Ambassadors are a dedicated worldwide team of volunteers, sourced directly from the Wattpad Community, who help Wattpad with the day-to-day running of our community.

The team currently consists of about 750 people, from 75 countries around the world who speak 70+ languages between them and represent all aspects of our diverse reading and writing community.

Our Ambassadors are involved in every aspect of what we do as a company and have a considerable impact on the Wattpad Community, each other, and what we do here at Wattpad.

The team has been supporting the Wattpad Community for over twelve years now, and they help us better connect with the community because they are of the community.

What do they do?

The aim of the Ambassador Program is to encourage a fun-loving and engaged community that supports the millions of Wattpadders who read and write here every day.

To do that, we have five main roles our Ambassadors fill:

Content - Passionate about all things 'story', and willing to dive deep into the content we have on Wattpad and make sure discovery is at its best for the community, help us find plagiarized material and remove spam.

Data - Wattpad is investing in Machine Learning technology to help understand the "DNA" of a story, and what makes each story so unique. To do this, they need better annotated data. This team helps annotate anything from story genres and themes, to grammar style, or character personas. Their annotations are direct inputs that help teach the machine (or validate the models we use)! Through this team, you'll get a closer look at what machine learning models Wattpad is building.