17

KENDALL

"Good morning!" I smile as I enter the kitchen. A half asleep Trevor is accompanied by a half asleep Jamie both slowly sipping on their mugs of coffee.

"Morning," Trevor mumbles.

"Morning," Jamie half smiles.

"When are we heading out?" I ask going for the coffee pot pouring what's left into a mug.

"After I finish this and brush my teeth," Trevor answers tilting it mug towards me then downing whatever is left in the mug.

"You don't have shoes on," I note turning around to face him.

"Okay after that too," Trevor nods, setting his mug in the sink and disappearing down the hallway.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask Jamie. I'm cautiously keeping my distance, no matter how badly I want to touch him.

"Would of been better if you hadn't left," he smirks over his mug, taking a sip.

"You know I had to," I sigh, "But we'll get to spend all day together."

Trevor came home about an hour after Jamie and I had gone to get food. So once he went off to bed, Jamie and I went to his room where we spent a few hours watching Friends.

Jamie fell asleep before I did, so I slipped out and back to my room just incase my brother came into either of our rooms this morning.

Jamie slides his arm around my waist, pulling me to him. I wrap an arm around his shoulders, looking up at him.

"But I won't be able to do this," he kisses my cheek.

My cheeks warm as my eyes glance to the hallway across from us.

"Or this," his hand slides under the bottom of my dress, he squeezes my butt.

"Hey!" I warn, smiling up at him.

"You can't put on this little dress and not expect me to want to do that," his hand is still lingering on my butt.

My dress isn't that short or revealing. It's technically a tennis dress with a high neckline and built in bike shorts. But ya know, it works for golf too, and it's cute as fuck.

"You're not as innocent as everyone thinks huh?" I tease.

He just smirks taking a sip of his coffee.

"Well," I take a sip of my coffee, "I don't have any plans after, and I bet Trev will take a nap so you can have me all to yourself." I run my fingers across his shoulder. I push up on my toes, kissing his cheek.

"Now," I slowly slip away from him, "I'm gonna go finish getting ready so I can beat you both," I wink as I head back to my room.

JAMIE

We're about half way through the course. Trevor and Kendall have created their own competition, the rest of us aren't even here in their minds.

"What are you staring at?" Mason questions walking up beside me.

"Mhm?" I hum turning to look at him.

"She's off limits, dude," he says now also watching Kendall tee up. She looks so serious as she squats down to place the ball exactly where she wants it.

"I know," I turn to the cart behind us.

"Then stop drooling," he teases, poking me with the end of his golf club. 

"I'm not drooling," I narrow my eyes at him, "I'm watching her play because she's really good."

Mason shakes his head, obviously not believing me. Hell, I don't even believe me.

We both watch Kendall adjust her stance while Trevor stands off to the side talking her ear off while we walk up to them.

"I'm gonna put peanut butter in your pillow if you don't shut the fuck up," Kendall freezes and looks up at her brother with a look that could kill if possible.

"Woah," Mason laughs, "What did we just walk into?"

"She's just mad because she's loosing," Trevor teases.

"I haven't even swung yet!" Kendall protests with her hands on her hips as she glares at her brother.

"Well let's get a move on, these people are waiting," Trevor lifts his club and gestures to Mason and I.

Kendall looks over her shoulder at us, "If I kill him, you won't miss him right?"

"Meh," I shrug.

"Yeah I think we'll be okay," Mason nods.

With a big smile on her face Kendall nods and turns back around, shooting her brother a glare before getting ready to swing again.

She taps the ball with her club and we all watch it fly towards the other end of the hole.

Mason and I both clap as we watch it roll to a stop only inches away from
the hole.

"Ha!" Kendall uses her golf club to poke Trevor who slaps the club away, "Your turn big bro," she teases stepping off to the side.

-

KENDALL

"You still owe me twenty bucks," I smile walking up to my brother at the bar. We're now all hanging around in the club's bar and lounge.

"Yeah, yeah I know," he groans as the bartender comes over with his drink.

He turns to the bartender, "Thank you."

"Can I get a coke please?" I smile at the bartender, who nods and walks away.

Then I turn back to Trevor, "You have to admit I did pretty good."

He slowly nods taking a sip of his drink.

"But I lost to my little sister in front of six of my teammates," he sighs.

"Yeah but now they all think I'm really cool!"

His shoulders shake with laugher despite him shaking his head.

The bartender brings back my soda, I thank him and then we head over to where everyone else is sitting. They're all laughing at something Troy said as Trevor and I sit down.

I'm sitting between Jamie and Trevor. And they're all talking about hockey, so I just sit back and listen because I get the sport but trying to keep up with seven professional hockey players is almost impossible. They're naming off people I have never heard of, half time time they're not even saying full sentences.

The few of the players wives and girlfriends are sitting a table over having their own conversation about families and babies. Troy Terry's wife, Dani, is three months pregnant and the other girls are loving it. So even if I was sitting with them I'd still have nothing to add to the conversation. At least at this table I can join in every once in a while.

But I'm mainly just sitting back and listening. And then like a saving grace my phone starts ringing in my purse.

"Sorry, I'll be right back," I lean over to my brother as I pull my phone from my purse. I quickly answer the call, holding the phone, not even looking at the caller ID.

I quickly walk outside to the patio.

"Hello?" I answer.