Chapter 10: Preparing For The Expedition

It has been two days since Bell met with Alicia, and the Freya Familia, the day before, Bell was contacted by the Guild, informing him that the Freya Familia left him a "package", which confused Bell at first, at least until he received a ton of Mithril metal. He took the Mithril back to Tsubaki, who was extremely pleased, as the amount would help her create just the amount of arrows she needed, along with a new weapon for Bell. Ever since Bell bought his new home, he knew he had to hire maids, to help maintain the house in good condition, and was able to hired about 10 of them, due to his popularity with the people of Orario, and pays them well.

The day of, Bell decided to meet with Welf, to check on the new armor, and once he had arrived, he learned the blacksmith had finished crafting the new set last night. Bell paid for the set, and began returning home. Meanwhile, the Loki and Freya Familia, were at the gates, of Hearth Manor, eyes widened, at the sheer size of the place. As they were jaw dropped, while one of Bell's newer maids, answered, opening the gate. She had white hair, and shining emerald-green eyes.

"Hello, Loki and Freya Familia, I am one of Bell Cranel's maids, Lilith Ariadne, a pleasure to be of assistance

"Hello, Loki and Freya Familia, I am one of Bell Cranel's maids, Lilith Ariadne, a pleasure to be of assistance." She introduced, give everyone a slight bow.

"Damn, the kid really knows how to pick 'em, you're absolutely gorgeous." Loki complimented, with a mischievous grin.

"Thank you, I'm lucky to have a master, like Bell Cranel." She said.

"Mind if I ask, how does he treat you?" Finn asked curiously.

"Ah, Master Bell, treats us incredibly well, he is very kind, and respectful, unlike other maids I know, who have perverted, and pardon me for saying this, disgusting, masters, who only hired them for their own lecherous desires." Lilith replied.

"I see, he treats you well then." Horn said.

"Yes, he's the best master I could have asked for." She replied.

"Lady Lilith, where is, Bell Cranel, now?" Alicia asked.

"Master Bell, is currently checking with his blacksmith, on his new armor, he should return in a few minutes." Lilith replied. "Please, come in, the conference room is already prepared." She said.

"Very well, lead the way." Finn responded.

Lilith proceeded to escort them to the conference room, everyone was surprised to say the least, the home was aesthetically pleasing, and elegant. Making Loki slightly jealous, that Hestia had such a beautiful home. The group encountered some of the other maids, doing their housework, and each one of them, were incredibly beautiful. Guess Bell really did know how to pick them. After a few minutes, they reached the conference room, and entered, the room itself was incredible, clean, orderly, and refined, it had a large table in the middle, with a large number of seats all around it, the walls were covered in books, of different type, The Elves noticed a few Elven books, ranging from Elven History, to even spell casting. Tiona noticed a large quantity of Heroic Stories, from the Argonaut, to The Adventures of Gallad, and much more. Finn and a few others, noticed books on Martial Arts, to Weaponry, and even a few dungeon textbooks, granted by the Guild.