💥9💥

Zahra:The advice she gave me that day changed my life for better. I tried to do everything you advice me to, though it's hard but I tried. The day we collected our result I noticed you are absent which is unlike you, I collected my results with sweaty hand and was eager and scared to check it.
I recited the kursiyyuh and my hand remove the tape from the package. I checked my result and I can't be more happier.

All that matters to me is that I have been promoted, I returned the result and made up my mind to branch your house when I'm going home. I got to your entrance and saw no traces, then I asked a neighbour who told me you've relocated after the death of your father of which I'm unaware of. I went home sad that day feeling bad and cursing death.

Zahra: Wow, I'm so happy you got the best. And what are friends for; I advised you then not only for to pass but to gain confidence in yourself, of which I'm sure I succeeded.

Salmah: Now, I thank God you are here and the condition I met you is the least of my expectation. I'm ready to show my gratitude, you will start living with us from today.

Surojah: Thank you my daughter

Salmah: You don't mean it!! Oh I'm very grateful

We got to Zahra's house and to my surprise the young man who helped us the other day is Zahra's only brother, I was very shocked to see him.

Zahra: Salmah meet my elder brother Zain, Zain meet Salmah

Salmah: Hi, I will like to know why you did what you did that day, knowing well that you endanger Ummi's life. You went and you were no where to he found.

Zain: I'm sorry, I came back immediately after I'm done but you are nowhere to be found.

Zahra: I can detect from your conversation that you two knew eachother. Or, Zain is this the beautiful lady you told me you love and will wish to marry. Ohh my God what a coincidence

Zain: Will you just shut up, you are too childish( to Surojah and Salmah) you are welcome to our lovely home. This big house contain only the two of us, our parents died in an accident not quite long.

Surojah: Eyyah.. sorry about that

Salmah: May their soul continue to rest in perfect peace

We chatted and ate happily with Zahra and I reminiscing about school days. I felt at ease that I've found a home one more, I pray this should last.

Zahra: Zain, the girl told me to ask you why you aren't looking her side after all her affection.. I just hiss and left her, I don't know if you have a better explanation though( they both laugh out.. while I was lost)

Zain: I told you tell her that I have eyes on someone else and soon to be engaged( he said and continue his food).