CHAPTER THREE

"Y-you-"

The figure from the night before laid in-front of him. He was stunned until his body finally reacted causing him to back away in flight.
They just stared back as they patted their clothes down after they stood up. The two of them understood that the fight could get way worse if they caused a scene. The mask just stood there before trying to make an escape until they were grabbed by a hand of Enzo's.

"I need you to follow me."

The figure didn't respond but they did some hand signal. Enzo didn't quite understand before they nodded.

He couldn't just let this guy go. But he didn't even know where to go. Maybe upstairs? Or further? Somewhere to hide from this crowd. He heard Kai on the other end talking to others or maybe even Lennox, but he couldn't miss this opportunity.

That's when an idea sparked in his mind, before sharing one more glance with the mask.

Standing on the roof like some sort of Wild West shoot out. The breeze whipped and night lights shined. The two of them stared head on.

"Take off that damn mask already and reveal who you are! I don't wanna fight you man!"

"Well isn't that a shame?" They mumbled.

"What?! I can't even hear you?" Enzo huffed.

"If you wanna see than your gonna have to take it off me." The figure sprung towards him in full speed, before pulling out a electric charged gun.

"SHIT! OKAY!" Enzo dived behind a wall of cement once they started shooting.

"Why'd I think this could've gone another way- AH- HEY CALM DOWN!" He covered his head. This was it. He thought. He was gonna die. He looked down to see what he had at use. A pistol. It was life or death.

The figure came closer and closer with each step. Not stopping fire. They waited a moment before charging the wall. That's when they realized Enzo had moved a-bit ago, not even noticing of his movement.

There Enzo stood with gun in hand and with nervous aim, shot the electric gun out of the mask's hand. Caught off guard, Enzo grabbed them and pinned them against the cement wall. Enzo had them far beat when it came to physically strength but they were still putting up a hell of a fight.

"Stop being a damn coward-Hiding under a mask-? For what?" He grabbed the mask which caused them to struggle even more. Enzo finally lifted the mask up which caused him to loosen his grip. The same familiar feeling from before. Speechless.

"U-eh- y-you're a girl?!"

"G-get the hell off me you son of a bitch-" She growled.

"Not only that-! You were one of strippers there last night, weren't you?- Didn't you bump into me? Yeah now I remember." Enzo asked, running a mind full of curiosity.

"I preferred you worked as stripper than a bitch." He sighed.

"You sexist bastard! And I prefer you dead than alive!" She brought her force up and kicked him into the stomach which caused him to fall back.

"Now a-after seeing your face, I'd probably be okay with that." Enzo coughed, holding the area he was kicked.

"But it doesn't explain.. Why you killed that man...Or why you kill in the first place.. You put a lot of others in danger there." He added.

"Oh please! You can't tell me that the people that set foot in that building are innocent? Everyday you walk around sinners. All you humans are pieces of shit." She laughed as if she just heard the funniest joke ever said.