EPILOGUE

Gaytri Rajput

Gaytri
Rajput

"Gaytri! Can you please come here?" Achintya shouted from our room.

"Bhabhi maa, can you please help me with my tie?"

"Maa!! I am hugwary!!" (Hungry)

I huffed these boys of my family are just useless. I saw Aditya standing in front of me with his tie, "When will you learn to make tie my dear brother-in-law?"

"I will Bhabhi maa... For now please make it fast or your devil of a husband will shoot me!"

"I see you are bitching about me with my own wife?" The deep voice of my husband intruppted our conversation.

"I—Bhaisa actually.... I–I think w-we should eat breakfast we are getting late right?" And he vanished from there. I laughed loudly at his antics.

Aditya started working with Achintya a year ago, he is really good at his work, he works hard and trying to prove that he really deserves to be in the company.

Soon a hand came in my waist, it was My dear husband. "What are you doing?" I gasped.

"Loving my wife" he nuzzled his head in my neck. "Leave me—"

"This is not fair wify... You don't give me time at all. You are so busy with everything and the time I get with you is in office that too when I call you, Don't you love me?" He whined.

"Maa!!!!"

"Mera bacha hi mere romance ka dushman hai.... Isko sibling chaiye ki nhi!"

I widen my eyes and smacked his chest, "shameless!" I muttered. "And you love this shameless man" he kissed me neck.

And then came on my lips, "Achintya no... He is calling me!" But he didn't listened to me. He kissed me more roughly, no matter how many times I kiss this man, He still have the same effect on me as the first time.

"And here you go with this beautiful Blush" he kissed my cheeks. "I love you" he looked into my eyes.

"I love you too"

"Maa!!!" And there goes my son running towards me. Advik Raghuvanshi, He is 4 but he is so intelligent than his age.

"Advik don't run like this" Achintya said. I started plating dishes for breakfast. "My champ, what do you want hm?" He asked.

Advik look just like Achintya, except he got my eye colour, which Achintya says he's glad about. His habits are like my dear husband as well.