Chapter 44

*Abhimanyu*

I was asleep when I feel a smt weight on me. Opening my eyes I saw it was non other then Ambika.

The love of my life. I am still Soo happy for the day I went in the garden and saw her crying. Then I just looked at the pretty little kid on my chest in my arms.

Yes she is not a kid she is 27 but after all she has suffer she is still happy and good to others. She is still kind and innocent.

I love her I really do. Then I saw she was about to walk up again. So I acted to be asleep.

*Ambika*

As the sunlight hits my eyes I opened then only to realize that I was in Abhimanyu's arms. I love him he is Soo nice and good to others.

But when he is mad he can kill you just by looking at you.

Then I went a little up and kissed his head. Which made him hug more.

Now I was under him and half of his body was on me. His head was on my chest. Hands around me. While mine were in his hair. I love his hair and his eyes.

Me- Abhi I know you're awake. I have to go bhabhi said that she has something important to take about. What is it is about Ananya.

Him- What will it be about Ananya. She loves you.

Ananya came back a week after we have that night. And she just went back to her Nani's house.

Me- Okay but still let me go.

Him- Never I love you too much.

Me- I know that but I need to go and talk to bhabhi then later you can do whatever you want.

Then he opened his eyes. And looked up. He was happy like a kid just got his favorite dessert.

Him- Anything I want.

Me- Ummm... Okay but later tonight.

Him- Okay.

The he kissed me and moves away and I got to take a shower. And got dressed and came out. And took a sat on the dressing table.

While Abhi went to take a shower. I did my hair and clothes. But I was confused what jewelry to wear.

Just then Abhimanyu came out and looked at me asking what is wrong

Me- I'm confused what jewelry to wear will you help me.

He walked behind me and place his hands on my shoulders.

Him- Today I will help you in getting ready. Just close your eyes and sit.

I closed my eyes and did as he said I feel him putting The jewelrys on me. After a few minutes he said.

Him- Okay open your eyes.

And I did. Looking my self in the mirror. I was looking beautiful.

 I was looking beautiful

Me- It is okay. You could have done better.

I said laughing so he knows I'm joke. Then he said he has a gift for me. And tells me to follow him I did. He took me to a room right beside ours.

Before going in he told me to close my eyes. So I closed them and he covered them with his hands.

Then he helped me walk a few steps and over to open my eyes and.

Him- 1..... 2..... 3!!!!!

And I opened my eyes and saw it was a painting. It was my painting.

Him- Well how is it

Him- Well how is it.

Me- It is beautiful.

Then I huged him. When Aditi came.

Aditi- I'm sorry Maharani Maharaj. But Badi Maharani is calling you both.

Then we left to see her.

__________________________________

Guys Abhimanyu and Ambika are happy please vote and comment your thoughts on this part