5.

Freddie watched as Yohan walked all the way into th room ad took a seat. He didn't look confused but rather curious. He had on a white shirt with a blue cardigan over it and matching slacks. He was an extremely handsome alpha.

"Thank you." A deep voice said and I quickly looked up at him. My eyes wide and I wonder if I. . . by any chance. . .  had said that out loud?

"W-What?"  I licked my lips. "Sorry, did I. . . ?"

"Yeah, you said it out loud." Yohan said with a chuckle and my cheeks instantly burst into flame. They must be a bright red.

"I am so sorry." I said, fighting the urge to sink more into my seat. I could already feel the sweat building and I suddenly had no idea what to do with my hands.

"It's fine. It's nice to know that I look good." Yohan said with a chuckle and I smiled shyly at him. My cheek still warm. He seemed like such a nice person so far and I found myself wondering if I should have brought something while coming. Maybe like food or cake or something. Everyone likes cake.

"Hi. I'm Freddie Moore." I said, lifting my hand and waving at him with the small smile still on my face.

"I am Yohan Lorente."

"Oh. . . " I said. "That's spanish, isn't it?"  I asked.

"It is."

It falls silent for a bit. Nobody talking. I looked down at my hands again but I could feel Yohan's gaze on me and I wondered what it was he was thinking. So I decided to speak again. It could be like what Paulie had said. I could be making a friend.

"Um . . .  so I know this is weird and all because you don't know me and I don't know you but I. . .  wanted to meet you. At least once? You looked a bit down the other day and . . . "

Yohan's lips curl in a small smile and I just found myself smiling back despite how nervous I was, what with my left leg jiggling.

"You wanted to make me feel better?"

Fuck this. No. I got up from my seat and just starting talking. "Sorry, sorry. I know this is weird, I don't know what came over me. I'll just leave. You probably think I am a weirdo. For fucks sake, who  visits someone they do not know at a clinic? And I cant believe you even agreed to meet me. Lets just forget that this happened."  I said, nodding my head in time with my final words. By now, the entire room was coated with the scents of peaches and the tang of anxiousness.

"Freddie. . . " Yohan calls out with his voice deep.

I turned to look at him.

"You don't have to leave."

"Huh?"

"It's nice to have company." Was all Yohan said and I just blink at him. The alpha gestures towards the empty seat I had gotten up from and I fall back into it.

The anxiety goes and I watched as Yohan inhaled, the tips of his ears going pink.

"Yur scent. . .  it's wonderful."
I was completely floored by how nicely mannered he was, not at all like the knotheads that I often tend to meet. It pleased my omega to know that an alpha like Yohan found our scent wonderful.

"Thank you." I replied bashfully. "I would have loved to compliment you back but I think you're wearing scent blockers."

Yohan smiles and then nods. "I tend to spray them on every six hours." he replied but does not give anything else away. And it made me curious. I wanted to ask why but I just met the alpha and I didn't want to be pushy. That would be rude.

"So. . . "

"What do you do, Freddie?" Yohan asked.

"I am an event planner."