twenty-six

It was now dusk, and me and JJ had finished setting up the snacks with other random pogues which had been setting up the chairs.

The people of Outer Banks started to arrive, as me and JJ took our seats and put some of our belongings on three others chairs next to us to save seats for the pogues.

I hadn't talked to the rest of pogues yet, but seeing as they 'missed me' and JJ had talked to them before, it would be fine.

"Yo J, I'm gonna go get a soda, you want one?" I tap him on the shoulder.

"Yeah sure." he replies.

I walk up to the drinks table as I see a familiar figure far away in the corner. Before I order sodas, I look towards the figure.

Rafe instantly looks away and smirks when I catch his eye, so I look away too with a smile on my face.

"Uh, ma'am?" I hear a voice in-front of me.

"What?" I look at the person.

I was completely zoned out thinking about Rafe that I forgot I was ordering drinks.

"Oh, right sorry." I laugh it off.

I look to the table to see the sodas they have. And I see they have Pepsi, Pope's favourite. I just had to get another for him.

"Three pepsis please?" I ask.

We exchange money I made from setting up the snacks for the pepsis, and I walk back to JJ, who was now sitting with Pope.

As soon as I walk to them, Pope's mouth opens in shock.

"Damn, I missed you man." Pope says to me.

"Thanks." I say, sitting in the extra seat.

I look to Pope, seeing him roll his eyes.

"I missed you too." I laugh.

"Here are your pepsis." I say, giving them their sodas.

"You got Pope one?" JJ asks.

"Mhm." I nod, opening my can of Pepsi.

"You know he can never control his bladder." he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up JJ." I laugh, opening the soda.

"Yeah, not cool." Pope sips his drink.

~

We were halfway through the movie, so everybody was now here. But what confused me was that everyone was present except for Kiara and John B.

I looked around to find Sarah because she's usually with him, but she was no where to be found either.

"Guys." Pope whispered.

"What?" JJ replied.

"I gotta take a piss." Pope says.

"You're joking." JJ rolls his eyes.

"Hold it." I groan.

"I can't hold it." Pope replies.

"I drank too much soda, thanks to you." he continues.

"I'm offended." I say sarcastically, holding my hand on my chest.

"I gotta go!" Pope says eagerly.

"Look at the line dude, at this rate you'll be pissing yourself before you even get there." JJ says, pointing to the large queue for the toilet.