Part 7 - Oh.

Brandon's POV:

I sat down next to Cam at the dinner table. Usually he sits facing me on the other side of the table, but not today. That was too far. We realised that we needed to be within 30 centimeters of eachother to function properly (which would've worked out permanently if only I wasn't so awkward using the bathroom in front of Cam with one of my fingers stuck in a chinese finger trap).

"Darling could you pass me the wiener water?" I asked politely.

Cam broke his gaze of love, shook his head ever so slightly as he reached over the table to bring me what I desired most at that moment (apart from Cam himself).

"Allow me." He said as he poured the liquid into my glass. I blew him a kiss once he was done and proceeded to take the most elegant sip of fluid I ever had.

When I put the cup down, I took his hand and looked him deeply in the eyes.

"Let's stop beating around the bush, okay." I began.

"Are you not going to pour yourself a glass?"

Cam's face dropped. He looked away and took a deep break. I started uncontrollably sweating and a shiver went down my spine.

"Well, if no one else is going to do it FOR ME, I guess I have no choice. You know Brandon, you can't even share a drink with me, how do you expect me to share my life with you?" He said, raising his voice.

"Whoa there buddy." I said

Silence. Pure silence.

"Well if that's how you're going to be."

Cam stood up and left the room. In disbelief as the realisation kicked in, I dropped to my knees. It felt as if there was nothing holding me up anymore, gravity felt like it was at an all time high, and I started sobbing.