FIFTEEN. stuck with u

JERRY HAD somehow convinced Jack and Layla to help them de-stink the the lab after he managed to stink it up in the first place, but it actuality, he had pulled them into committing a prank on the principal and had his personal toilet explode

That said, Jack, Layla, and Jerry were stuck with Saturday detention where they had to clean every bathroom in the school into the principal's.

"Another thing... you all will not be receiving MyPads."

"What?"

"That's right. You just cost yourselves a state-of-the-art educational learning tool."

The school had one of the highest test scores in state and they received the MyPads because of it and now, because of Jerry, they were unable to receive them.

And, just like that, Saturday came and Jerry was nowhere in sight.

Jack, Layla, and Principal Funderburk entered his office and turned when they heard rattling from the pipes.

"There's something rattling in the boiler room." Funderburk explained, "Because of your prank, we have to drain all the water from the pipes."

Soon, Jerry entered the room, speaking to girl named Donna over the phone.

"Well, glad you could make it, Jerry." Funderburk held his hand out, "Phone me, guys."

After collecting every phone they had, he left the trio alone in his office.

"You really messed up this time, Jerry." Jack spoke, "You cost us out weekend and we're not getting our MyPads."

"Oh, come on, guys. I'm sorry." He laughed, "You got to admit it was really funny though, right?"

"I really wish I could shove your head into the drain." Layla sighed.

"Maybe Funderburk's right. Maybe being your friend just isn't worth it."

Soon, Jack and Layla left Jerry alone in Funderburk's office.

And they hadn't even been gone for thirty minutes when then couple found themselves stuck in boiler room with Funderburk and another man who had chained their hands together.