Coming Home

You had your head on your shoulder making you use it as a pillow for you to sleep on. You slowly started to open your eyes seeing that you were on a bus. The bus was driving while passengers sat there patiently waiting for them to reach their destination. You started to look around seeing no one was near you. You started to yawn while beginning to stretch your arms to wake up.

You sat there patiently waiting for the bus to arrive at your destination. You looked out the window seeing that the bus was now going into your home town. You began to look out the window seeing that your home town has changed over the years. You saw that a lot businesses have shut down or barley standing now with some security in their stores.

You sigh seeing how this nice neighborhood has fallen into ruins. There were graffiti markings on the walls while thugs marked their territory. You started to see more gangs around the streets. Each of them having different colors on their clothes and was representing their gang. You never seen these gangs before.

Why were these gangs roaming this area? Where is the old gang that you used to run with before? This whole neighborhood use to be yours when running with them. This made you raise a eyebrow wondering how much has changed since you left. After seeing all this you reached into your duffel bag and began to open another small bag. You opened the small bag revealing a gun inside.

You started to look around seeing if anyone was looking. No one was looking making you pull it out and placed the magazine inside the gun. You loaded the gun making the bullet enter the barrel ready to shoot. Quickly you put the gun in your holster inside your jacket and was ready to use it if needed. You grabbed the remaining magazine and placed them close to you for easy access if needed to be reloaded.

You continued to wait patiently inside the bus and began to think about that last mission you did for the Don. It was a heist that went wrong for you and the crew that you were with. Turns out another gang had same idea making them trigger a loud alarm. That's when everything went side ways having you have to shoot that Rival gang and the cops. It was a scary sight seeing cops were swarming the place.

That night you killed many cops and injured so many of them. You didn't know how you made it out but all you can say is you sacrifice yourself to save the crew and that you were the only one who got arrested that night.

After talking about your past, the bus had finally came to a stop seeing that you had arrive at your destination. You saw some of the people started to get up, making you get up as well and was ready to see your home town after all these years.

Bus driver: We have arrived at (Random Address). Please make your way out of the bus and please have a safe trip.

Everyone started to walk out of the bus while you followed from behind. When getting off the bus you felt the fresh breeze hitting your face and body. You zipped up your military jacket and got the duffel bag to place it around your shoulder. Everyone began to split up and went there separate ways.

You stayed in one spot and began to get a good look around your surroundings. You saw some homeless people walking around while a gang were not far from you. You remained calmed and began to get out your flip phone. You started to enter a phone number in and see if your friend will pick up.

The phone began to ring making you wait for him to answer. After a few seconds of waiting the phone finally answered.

???: Hello?

(Y/n): Well if it isn't (F/n). How have you been buddy?

(F/n): Who this?

(Y/n): Damn I've been gone for a few years and you don't remember the guy who saved your ass that night. Man we were childhood friends. (You joked)