Making Money

You were laying in your bed feeling the soft blakets wrapped around you. The ceiling fan was blowing cold air down at you having a small breeze hit your face. Suddenly your alarm clock began to beep making the loud noise fill the room. You slowly open your eyes seeing the door from your room was closed. The beeping kept on beeping making it louder and louder. You immediately hit the alarm having it stopped finally.

You began to sit up and started to yawn while rubbing your eyes. Your eyes felt heavy, still feeling tired from your sleep. You slowly started to get up from your bed and began to feel the cold breeze from the ceiling fan. You were not wearing anything but your underwear. Immediately you started to smell something amazing in the air. Your mom was cooking breakfast making your stomach growl from hunger.

(Y/n): mmm smell like mom is cooking something amazing.

After saying that, you immediately went to your closet and started to find some clothes that you could wear today. You grabbed some black pants with a plain purple shirt that you decided to wear. You took Dex advice on what the Gang colors should be. He chose purple making you tell everyone yesterday after the take over, to start wearing purple and represent your gang.

As the leader of the saints you had to represent the most. While saying all this in your head, you began to put your socks and running shoes on. Once that was done you looked into the mirror and began to fix yourself. After that was done you were ready to head out.

You grabbed your backpack and placed it over your shoulder. Immediately you open the door having the smell of your mom cooking hit you hard. Your mouth began to watered while your stomach began to growl even more. You were going to just grab a cup of coffee only, but maybe eating wouldn't kill you.

You started to walk out of your room hearing a bit of talking inside the kitchen. You began to walk more towards the kitchen making the smell of the food smell stronger. When entering the kitchen, you saw your dad and uncle were talking to each other. Immediately they saw you enter and began to stop their conversation.

(D/n): Morning Boy, how was your sleep?

(Y/n): "yawn" Pretty good, what's for breakfast?

(M/n): pancakes, eggs and bacon. Here I'll serve you a plate.

Before you could say anything, your mom started to serve you a plate with no hesitation. You immediately sat down and began to rub your eyes, still feeling tired from waking up. Your mom served you the plate of food and man it loo, amazing. She served you so much with a cup of coffee on the side. You look at your plate seeing the breakfast.

 You look at your plate seeing the breakfast

()

(M/n): My baby boy has to eat a lot for him to stay big and strong.

(Y/n): Mom I'm a adult now.

(M/n): No matter how old you are, you are still my baby.

You sigh, but you still loved your mom even if it was embarrassing that she still treats you like a little kid. You began eating your breakfast and when that first bite was in your mouth. Your eyes widen tasting the amazing breakfast your mom has made you.